Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @592.45 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 32/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | |-+  Bands without a bad song

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bands without a bad song  (Read 471 times)
« on: March 29, 2023 @982.65 »

I've been listening to Chevelle for most of the day and realized there isn't a single song by them that I dislike, so I was wondering if there are any bands other people listen to that have never made a bad song. Not just on a single album, but across their whole discography.

There are two other bands that I'd say have flawless discographies: Alien Ant Farm and Third Eye Blind. I downloaded their discographies in college and have never been disappointed.
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023 @64.36 »

Hmmm this is a good topic! A lot of more moody electonic bands could fit into this category like Moby or Death in Vegas, but I feel like that's cheating a little, and you could also cheat and pick a band that only has one album.. but I'll try to think of one with a few albums or lots!

I don't think Iv ever been let down by a Yo La Tengo song, they can be a bit samey, but that's also what keeps them on form!

Elvis certainly has a few questionable recordings, but almost every song itself is iconic  :omg: The Mamas and the Papas are also super solid deliverers!

I'm trying to think of something more modern though.. I don't listen to them nearly as much as I once did but The Naked and Famous have gotten me through a few long-haul flights  :grin: Big Theif are also very diverse and almost always interesting!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023 @67.59 »

when you're a Mr. Bungle fan, nothing is bad, it's all supposed to sound like that :grin:

Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023 @85.28 »

Lordi and Powerwolf  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:
haven't found a single song of them that I dislike
also Avicii but he is a single dude and not a band... also he is dead and until today I have not gotten over it ;_;

trigger warning:
Spoiler
you cannot make songs about how everything will be alright and then do this to yourself man, you cant T_T
[close]

Tommie ΘΔ
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Born 'n raised on the internet!

iMood: anchorgutz

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023 @894.02 »

imo, Car Seat Headrest!! I've never listened to a song of theirs that I've wanted to skip or just felt tired of. I think the CSH sound is sort of niche, though, so I would get it if some people feel completely opposite ahah

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
Corrupted Unicorn
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2023 @941.90 »

Daft Punk  :cheesy: Varied, always a feast for the ears, never gets old  :defrag:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Melon's Song of the day!!!

Started by MelooonBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 140
Views: 21471
Last post April 24, 2024 @681.59
by Melooon
Iconic Video Game Songs [Player's Choice Award]

Started by NightdriftBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 24
Views: 3897
Last post March 21, 2024 @26.45
by konamiesque
++ Forum Badges and Graphics ++

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 7
Views: 3773
Last post April 15, 2023 @779.31
by shevek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi