Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @78.26 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 63/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings
| | | |-+  Digital pen-pal ring

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Digital pen-pal ring  (Read 2990 times)
Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« on: March 20, 2023 @638.06 »

:ozwomp: Digital pen pal ring :ozwomp:

A digital alternative for the traditional mail pen pal :transport:

For people who want new friends but dont want to use the regular mail.
Dont get me wrong, physical mail is pretty rad but I live in the middle of nowhere on a backwater town, mailing here is expeeeeensive and pretty often gets lost, let alone some other reasons people may not be comfortable sharing their address and full name, etc.
If you post here it means you are comfortable with people sending you emails, if the situation changes just edit/delete your post  :unite:

~ Form!~

Code
[b]Name:[/b] (or how do you want to be called)
[b]Email:[/b]
[b]Interests:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023 @646.57 »

sounds like a fun idea! i love emails  :pc:

Name: debleb
Email: webmaster@debleb.fun
Interests: final fantasy (esp XIV!), monster hunter, video games in general, earthsea, bookbinding, web design, drawing, worldbuilding, palaeontology, and i also have a passing interest in particle physics but that doesn’t mean i actually know much about it.. .
Anything else: im a teenager and just FYI there’s a good chance i’ll completely forget about my email and not respond for like a month :P

edit: got a new email address

« Last Edit: May 24, 2023 @609.09 by debleb » Logged

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

RodFireProductions
Jr. Member ⚓︎

🍄🖤🐀

StatusCafe: rodfire8181
iMood: rodfire8181
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023 @146.41 »

This seems pretty cool. My social anxiety might stop me from sending the first message though. :dog:

Name: Rodrick (Rod for short)
Email: howdy@shroom.ink
Interests: art, drawing, painting, crafts, original characters, writing, sewing, bookbinding, dolls (fashion, art, and BJDs), doll customization, comics and manga, cacti, fungi, mushrooms, rocks, cartoons and anime, personal projects, collaborative projects, experimental projects, MLP, Vocaloid, fan creations (art and fiction), web development and design, video game development, visual novels, clowns, monsters, horror, gothic and morbid things, biblically accurate angels, ARGs and unfiction.
I'm up for commenting on and critiques each others creative works and projects.

Anything else: I'm a full-time, queer college student majoring in game development. Due to school, it might take me awhile to respond. I'm an artist and hobbyist game and web developer. I prefer emailing other adults.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024 @250.43 by RodFireProductions » Logged

we art, web dev, and game dev
j
Full Member ⚓︎

bleh bleh *gargle gargle*

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023 @205.16 »

name: j
email: jadepryvian+generic@disroot.org
pronouns: she / they
interests: quite a lot! i'm a multimedia artist living in the south east of the UK with passions for urban and digital art. my favorite mediums are charcoal, chalk (on concrete & paper) and programming (in C), though i like writing & performing on the side.
anything else: i'm queer and almost always outside, so response times will be /very/ slow - but i can categorically promise that i'll always get back to you at some point, even if that's half a year later!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024 @456.40 by j » Logged

i go by j, she/they :)
doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023 @298.41 »

cute idea! i love sending and receiving email. since i started being active on this forum, i've realized that i'm much better at and more comfortable with talking to people in a longer-message format like forums or emails, compared to chatting IM-style on Discord or whatever. not having the pressure to respond instantly helps me collect my thoughts and word my messaging better :smile:

Name: Surge
Email: surge@doubleincision.com
Interests: queer history, art, animation, furry fandom and fandom history, dragons, paleontology, Luciferianism, dark and gothic and macabre things, metal+electronic+experimental music, fandom and shipping(as in, the discussion of fandom as a culture), fat positivity and plus size fashion, fashion in general, pixel dolling, vintage toys and collectibles, anything CARI-related, RuPaul's Drag Race, Mike Patton, old TV commercials, etc etc...
Anything else: i'm a 29-year-old gay trans guy, if that's relevant information! i love to talk about my queer identity and i'm "trans old"—i came out over a decade ago—so i'm always willing to share experience and advice with other queer people. i also draw, and will gladly talk art with you. however, please no emails from minors; i'm only comfortable talking at length with other adults.

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2023 @466.84 »

Why decide between physical and e-mail when you can have both! :loved:

Name: Lian
Email: LibreTown@proton.me
Interests: Other than our common interest, the web revival, I am also up for or talking about your hobbies or mine (linguistics, retro technology, music, languages, world-building, writing, fan-fiction, ...), deeper topics, our day to day lives, relationships, friendships, and anything that might be shared only with that diary we had in sixth grade! :omg:  Honestly I'm up for anything!
Frost Sheridan
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Dragon of the Digital Plane

StatusCafe: frostsheridan
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2023 @562.80 »

it's probably been over a decade since i last really used email for casual chatting, so i'd love to give it a try again!

Name: frost sheridan
Email: frostsheridan@posteo.net
Interests: dragons, inflatables, inflatable dragons, late 90s and early 2000s technology/games/design/aesthetics, weird software, digital/3D/vector art, programming, electronics/arduino, physical media, drum'n'bass and other electronic music, virtual reality (including vrchat)
Anything else: let's talk about our cool old tech, share artwork progress/tips/thoughts, and whatever else you find interesting!

[ [ where delusions dwell . . . ] ]

kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023 @21.45 »

this is so fun omg!!

Name: alexa
Email: alexadoinginternet@gmail.com
Interests: pretty much like all crafts especially crochet, sewing, or cross stitch, retro tech, photography, film, music, fashion, architecture, history (mostly things before the 20th century), there's probably a ton of other things i can't remember but i'm always down to talk about whatever!!
Anything else: I'm 20 and a full time student, so i promise if i don't reply for a bit it's not that I don't wanna talk i'm probably bogged down with schoolwork for the moment.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023 @725.98 by kandeez » Logged
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023 @167.92 »

Name: Levya
Email: awepossumz@gmail.com
Interests: art, original characters, worldbuilding, video games, rpgs, hiking, animals, nature, trying new hobbies, memes
Anything else: I have social anxiety so sometimes it might seem like I disappear but I promise I love receiving messages and chatting with people! also I'm a queer adult if that's at all relevant to you.

kurohaato

:D

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: rinrinrin
iMood: kurohaato
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2023 @788.10 »

Name: Rin
Email: kurohaato@yahoo.com
Interests: coding, vocaloid, love live, paradox grand strategy games, bethesda rpgs, history, theology, cooking
Anything else: any pronouns and any terms. :D

01110110 01101001 01110110 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 00100000 01101111 01111010 01110111 01101111 01101101 01110000 00100001 00100000 00111010 01000100 :ozwomp:
DoctorDizzy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

I will become the god of this new world!

StatusCafe: doctordizzy
iMood: DoctorDizzyspin

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2023 @793.43 »

Name: Dizzy
Email: doctordizzy@32bit.cafe
Interests: Video games (Nintendo, Metal Gear, Yakuza/Like a Dragon, and more!!), bunnies, cute stuff, anime, cartoons :3
Anything else: Social anxiety is a bit of a bitch sometimes. :drat: I'll definitely try to respond to people as soon as possible, though!! <3  :transport:

I am lightning... The rain transformed!
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2023 @948.85 »

name: tea or gray
email: chaicrow@tutanota.com
interests: video games, weird art, drawing, vocaloid, people's weird old tech (i always enjoy reading ppls threads on here about that stuff), cooking, and web revival stuff  :ha:
anything else: i may just forget to check my email sometimes, but knowing that people are communicating with me will probably motivate me to check more often  :ozwomp:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023 @952.69 by teatime » Logged
princemaggots
Casual Poster ⚓︎

mew... <33

StatusCafe: hellspit
iMood: princemaggots

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023 @31.50 »

Name: syxri/syx
Email: hellspit@32bit.cafe
Interests: computers, programming, goth subculture + music, electronic+industrial+metal(mostly 90s/00s) music, writing, world-building, character creation, sewing, retro tech, gaming (my faves atm are persona 4 + 5, sims 4 and postal 2), breaking bad, fight club, 90s films, serial experiments lain, comics, dragons, cats... There's definitely more I forgot, I'm down to talk about pretty much whatever though!
Anything else: I'm a 20 yr old bi trans guy if that's relevant. I like talking about queerness + transness including my own identity <3 I'm also autistic and really like talking about research + stuff related to that as well! Also on replying - it may take me a few days to respond sometimes, social anxiety + schoolwork sometimes get the best of me xP But I promise I'll get back to you eventually  :dive:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023 @643.01 by princemaggots » Logged

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2023 @734.21 »

Name: Mimi!
Email: awhe.mail@proton.me
Interests: Angels & religion, cows, psychology, osomatsu-san, yume nikki, animal crossing, Rune Factory, KTP, lain, evangelion, PRSK, 999, suda51, FFXIV, ARG's, Vocaloid, Monster Hunter. (and many more...)

In more general terms: Gaming, writing, drawing, fandom, anime, creating, and escapism lol.

Anything else: Open to discussion about anything, doesn't have to be my interests! I really love indulging others in their interests anyway so please feel free to message me if you'd like to be friends! I will typically reply once a day. Thank you for looking <3

:dive:
🅲🆁🅸🆂
Casual Poster ⚓︎

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

StatusCafe: cris
iMood: cosmichorror

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2023 @249.10 »

Name: Cris
Email: spacebar.qt@protonmail.com
Interests: acab, archives, art, animals, body mods, queer zines, used bookstores, poetry, anime, manga, villainy, space, time travel -- ripped from my spacehey. The blinkies and stamps will give you a glimpse into my soul.
Anything else: I'm 34, QTPOC, he/him pronouns, anarchist punk, space cowboy  :evil:

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

I started a webring: Retroweb Ring

Started by BradEBoard ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

Replies: 2
Views: 1348
Last post June 27, 2022 @743.02
by BradE
Weird mappy webring-but-actually-its-a-map-ring??

Started by ggnoniconBoard ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings

Replies: 2
Views: 863
Last post August 03, 2022 @546.38
by dantescanline
Your thoughts about Post-digital design?

Started by MelooonBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 3
Views: 803
Last post November 17, 2022 @662.06
by Absentmind

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi