Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @498.82 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  peaches and cream PSA

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: peaches and cream PSA  (Read 432 times)
deuil
Casual Poster

iMood: deuil

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 17, 2023 @32.92 »

i'm sorry. i'm saying this as i'm currently eating my very first bowl of peaches and cream.

i'm aware this isn't probably enough of a big deal to warrant making a post about it.

ITS SO GOOD.

i am over the age of 20. i live in a country in which peaches and cream is completely unheard of. i've never heard about it, or seen anyone else do it, except sometimes i'd see americans talk about it on social media. never MAKE the peaches and cream, but TALK about it. bring it up. mention it. at first i thought it was kind of a weird expression for something that was bland and sucked and old fashioned, maybe ? but no, i looked it up, it's a recipe.

peaches, and cream. okay. well, i'm in the middle of an atrocious academic endeavor (maybe why i'm so excited about peaches and cream, because i am in a second state of body stress and chronic illness relapse) and it's 2 am and i'm in my kitchen. i make myself the peaches and cream as a reward. a reward for being a good lad and doing a part of the job i'm supposed to do.

if anyone on this forum lives in a non-peaches-and-cream country : please. make it.this is your sign. it's super good. cut up the peaches, put sugar and a pinch of salt on it, let it sit, pour some heavy cream on top. i checked a recipe just to be sure before, and the wbesite i'd found said "well, those are passable peaches and cream, if you just put the cream on top without whipping it up and putting addons in it". i don't know what kind of insane world you live in where this dish is "passable". maybe a society that has grown with the peaches and cream. i have not, this is entirely new to me. it looked like an unconvincing mess in my cute sage green bowl. i'm not going to lie. it'll probably look unconvincing in your bowl too. like the texture won't be satisfying, maybe ? but it WILL be. and it'll taste VERY good.

peaches and cream. try it. it's not a saying.

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2023 @47.79 »

I've had blueberries and cream but not peaches and cream yet, it sounds delicious :)

kurohaato
Full Member ⚓︎

:D

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: rinrinrin
iMood: kurohaato
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2023 @63.29 »

strawberries and cream is really good too! :grin:

I'm not surprised it's uncommon outside the US. It's mostly a southern thing, and southern cooking doesn't really leave the land of "IT'S CALLED SOCCER!!1🦅🦅🦅" that often. Idk why, do the cups and teaspoons spook the rest of y'all or something? :tongue:

01110110 01101001 01110110 01100001 00100000 01101100 01100001 00100000 01101111 01111010 01110111 01101111 01101101 01110000 00100001 00100000 00111010 01000100 :ozwomp:
grovyle

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023 @817.52 »

One of my aunts makes the best peaches and cream cake! It's vanilla-flavored and really wet and light and I like it a lot. I've never really had the peaches and cream by itself, though. Will try next time I buy heavy cream
deuil
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023 @982.04 »

strawberries and cream is really good too! :grin:

i just tried strawberries and cream and it was really really good too. i can't wait to eat variations of this dessert all summer w different fruits until i get sick of it !

bluberries and cream and a peaches and cream cake sound really good too... i'll have to try a peaches and cream cake...

minttea
Casual Poster ⚓︎

very tired...

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2023 @373.65 »

I gotta second the strawberries and cream love... Its really good with like. Those little mostly unsweetened 'cakes' that they used to sell during strawberry season around here. The cream acts as the sweetener, and the cake soaks up all the strawberry juice... Very delicious. I ought to try peaches and cream sometime! Peaches on their own aren't quite my thing, but now that I'm thinking about it, peaches and cream does sound delicious...
deuil
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2023 @708.17 »

and strawberries and cream with cake sounds really good as well !! especially because i let my strawberries marinate in sugar for a while and they expelled a lot of syrup. i think it'd be a great balance with cake.   :grin:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors!

Started by dotmidiBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 39
Views: 2187
Last post February 25, 2024 @738.59
by krish
A cool avatar site (andypants.net)

Started by SilkSkullBoard ⚛︎ ∙ Share your Resources

Replies: 17
Views: 1552
Last post April 01, 2023 @105.91
by SilkSkull
Hosting a website on an Android phone

Started by shevekBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 4
Views: 554
Last post August 03, 2023 @703.92
by shevek

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi