Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @146.61 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 17/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 854.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Sanrio

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Poll
Question: who is your favorite?
Hello Kitty
My Melody
Kuromi
Keroppi
Badtz-Maru
Pompompurin
Gudetama
Little Twin Stars
Tuxedo Sam
Hangyodon
Other...(tell meee!!)

Author Topic: Sanrio  (Read 3376 times)
fancypengy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

im like you without good moods

⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2024 @755.17 »

Surprised no one has mentioned Chococat yet!!! He's always been my favorite but I could not tell you why, something just clicked in my brain at a very young age LOL. Also partial, as someone else already mentioned, to Retsuko from Aggretsuko, and Pompompurin as I have an umbrella with him on it :3
edit: i didn't realize there was another page so i see a few people have mentioned chococat :] glad to see some fellow chococat enjoyers in the chat :dog:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024 @759.18 by fancypengy » Logged

itspencilz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2024 @870.57 »

I have to admit I'm not super familiar with Sanrio but I really like Usahana and Aggretsuko.

A colorful bunny who loves summer? Me.

I also love death metal.  :loved:

Vroom vroom
honowo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

(any pronouns)

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: f66x
iMood: f66x
PicMix: honowo

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2024 @138.22 »

I love the Cinnamaroll "family"/universe, especially Chiffon and Mocha!

my favourite is hanamaruobake! i found out he existed late last year and i fell in love. vaguely cat-shaped sheet ghost just hits all of my 'im going to love this character' points

i like cinnamoroll (who doesnt), pochacco and hangyodon too. in hangyodons case though its mostly because someone gifted me some of his merch and i learned to like him from there lol

Oh, I'd die for them, thanks.

🌸
atari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

404 not found

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: atari
iMood: cottageram

View Profile WWW

Rubber Ducky !Joined 2024!
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2024 @967.04 »

I absolutely ADORE Pochacco. Not only because his name, and appearance are both cute, but all the art he's in is always so calming and enjoyable to look at. I especially love the companions he gets paired with like the little skunk fella (idk if they have a name) !!
I also like that he's not only seen in one colour shirt, but in a variety, making his colour palette of black, white, and any other colour applicable to many aesthetics and visuals.
Overall he's just a cute little guy who I think is more appealing than the Hello Kitty herself (sue me)
Kind regards, Atari @962.97

Also special shoutout to big challenges(yes that's his name), who sanrio proceeded to do nothing with after making him <3
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024 @968.81 by atari » Logged

Make a Wish!
b-lly

professional lurker :eyes:

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2024 @776.44 »

Cinnamonroll is THE cutest doggy and my fav, even if I only have a sakura Pompompurin keychan (I had to buy it he looks so soft in that pink) and am not a fan of real cinnamon

Aggretsuko is an easy 2nd place, but unfortunately I have lost interest in the Netflix series

who remembers the Stump Village stop motion series? that's the first thing I think about when I hear Sanrio. I really liked it as a child but I don't think Cinnamonroll was my favorite

kaiserpug
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2024 @909.43 »

i took a sanrio quiz online and it said that i'm hello kitty! :D

It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
glitterpigeon
Full Member ⚓︎

And there's a blue like where the urban angels go

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: glitterpigeon

View Profile WWW

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2024 @286.13 »

i LOVE usahana, and wish she was more popular. usahana you are always number 1 in my heart...  :4u: but I also love my melody and kuromi! they are literally me and my boyfriend for real! I have some my melody things, and he has kuromi things and I love when we wear them together. they remind me of us, and that always make me happy :>

pigeons will save the world!!!
caracalled

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: caracalled

View Profile WWW

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2024 @369.40 »

I absolutely ADORE Pochacco. Not only because his name, and appearance are both cute, but all the art he's in is always so calming and enjoyable to look at. I especially love the companions he gets paired with like the little skunk fella (idk if they have a name) !!
I also like that he's not only seen in one colour shirt, but in a variety, making his colour palette of black, white, and any other colour applicable to many aesthetics and visuals.
Overall he's just a cute little guy who I think is more appealing than the Hello Kitty herself (sue me)
Kind regards, Atari @962.97

Also special shoutout to big challenges(yes that's his name), who sanrio proceeded to do nothing with after making him <3

I LOVE POCHACCO hes my fave!! my best friend is a huge snoopy fan and whenever i see pochacco I think of them. They're way more into Sanrio than me but not really into this character particularly. Yet they're still like Pochacco to me!

Big Challenges my dude!

1dkreally
Casual Poster ⚓︎

trying my best to keep it silly :3

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2024 @672.11 »

i never got too into sanrio, but i think littleforestfellow is cute :3
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi