Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @603.25 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  describe your favorite Highly Specific Sensation

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: describe your favorite Highly Specific Sensation  (Read 875 times)
anglade
Casual Poster ⚓︎

bonk

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2023 @78.62 »

and when i get in bed at night, i love to turn my heated blanket up to maximum, but before getting underneath the covers i lay on top of the blanket-pile in my underwear for at least an hour until i get very cold. like, uncomfortably cold, almost until i'm shivering (my bedroom is on the bottom floor and has no heat so it gets very chilly in here) and then i get under the covers and it makes the heat 1000 times more satisfying. i feel like a little piece of frozen chicken being tossed into a hot frying pan :ok:

I do something like this, but usually I just have my desk fan on on full blast for a bit (fully clothed) before I get under the blankets. The noise and the warmth make me feel like I'm sleeping through a snowstorm or something.

I also love taking a post-gym shower and feeling the cold sweat be replaced by hot, clean shower water.

:unite::unite::unite:
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2023 @469.02 »

Making my ears rumble (aka contracting the tensor tympani muscle), and also the sensation of when being at the nail salon and they take the big, slow filehead for the electronic nail file machine and remove the overgrown cuticles. Feels so satisfying and like a massage for the nail. Makes me feel like a whole new person.

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2023 @670.28 »

I do catch myself walking in a circle over and over again while leaning slightly towards the middle. For.. at least half an hour at a time. I wouldn't tell anyone I do that, of course...   why would I?

This is my biggest and longest running autistic stim! It feels so nice and comforting to just walk in a circle, usually around an actual object (failing that, and arbitrary one!) until my brain decides that the total amount of spins is "right". Done this since I was old enough to walk, basically! So I get it :cheerR:

Other than that though, I love the feeling of rights and lefts. It's hard to describe, but sometimes my brain just begs for a hard left sensation, and I'll touch/rub the closest object to my left until I'm satisfied. It's similar to an itch, and it's just as satisfying!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What are some of your favorite 404 pages?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 13
Views: 3002
Last post November 11, 2023 @846.81
by wetnoodle
[Open Call] Favorite Recipes

Started by NightdriftBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 4
Views: 1616
Last post December 16, 2021 @301.70
by cinni
If you had the ability to eat anything, what would be your new favorite food?

Started by Icey!Board ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 29
Views: 2936
Last post November 07, 2023 @809.28
by Capybara

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi