Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @394.91 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  The first snow!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The first snow!!!  (Read 594 times)
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« on: October 31, 2023 @5.44 »

The first snow just happened over here today and I couldn't be happier!!! (I'm also happy because of trans and love life reasons :3) Has it snowed for any of you guys yet? Maybe you don't even get snow? That would be sad  :sad:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

larvapuppy
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023 @23.30 »

It snowed pretty close to where I live recently but it hasn't actually snowed here yet. Only a matter of time...  :evil:

Switching to snow tires is annoying though!

the end of an era, one starts anew
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023 @39.88 »

It snowed pretty close to where I live recently but it hasn't actually snowed here yet. Only a matter of time...  :evil:

Switching to snow tires is annoying though!

oooh yay! But yes, that is a total nightmare, I hope you're able to get it done before the snow comes!

She/Her

keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023 @116.31 »

I cannot WAIT for the first snow  :unite: I actually really don't like winter, but my boyfriend gets super happy since he's sensitive to heat, so I'm starting to like it cuz of him c:

congrats on your snow! and trans stuff! and love!  :transport: being happy cuz of trans things is one of the best feelings in the whole world i think.  :4u:

what did you do in the first snow? it's so romantic, isn't it <3 did you catch any snowflakes with your tongue?

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
Kala
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/her

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2023 @253.51 »

It snowed here yesterday! on the 30th! it was amazing until it made my cool pants wet  :ohdear:

TheNothingMonster
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey psst! Wanna see something spooky?

StatusCafe: thenothingmonster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2023 @524.22 »

What?! You guys have snow??? I got home sweating today! The sun was scorching! :ohdear:

Snow is a pretty rare occurrence around here. It usually snows once a year- twice if we get really lucky. But when it happens, the environment outside is so beautiful to look at. :loved: I wish it snowed more often!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023 @531.09 »

No snow yet, but we typically get it around Jan/Feb rather than Nov/Dec! I'm hoping it snows a lot. Sometimes our village gets snowed in though because we are situated on top of a hill and some people can't get to work and the shops run out of stock for a while...
bingus_baby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Baby of the bingus...

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023 @551.92 »

haha... *looks to the side* Must be nice. High of 84 F where I am today!!!! I saw snow on the ground once in my life, when I was on winter break up north. Never falling, though!

It's snowed where I live a few times... In history!!!!! We're lucky to get 1/8th inch snow every few decades lmao, never caught one of those moments myself. Just heard about it on the news later in the day.

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2023 @807.05 »

What?! You guys have snow??? I got home sweating today! The sun was scorching! :ohdear:

Snow is a pretty rare occurrence around here. It usually snows once a year- twice if we get really lucky. But when it happens, the environment outside is so beautiful to look at. :loved: I wish it snowed more often!

Omg I always forget how insanely different the weather is in some places lol

It snowed here yesterday! on the 30th! it was amazing until it made my cool pants wet  :ohdear:

The bottom of my pant legs hate snow :3

I cannot WAIT for the first snow  :unite: I actually really don't like winter, but my boyfriend gets super happy since he's sensitive to heat, so I'm starting to like it cuz of him c:

congrats on your snow! and trans stuff! and love!  :transport: being happy cuz of trans things is one of the best feelings in the whole world i think.  :4u:

what did you do in the first snow? it's so romantic, isn't it <3 did you catch any snowflakes with your tongue?

xoxo, lolo =3

Thank you! It really is an amazing feeling. For the snow I just stayed inside and listened to some of my favourite wintery songs and sipped some iced tea while I watched it!

haha... *looks to the side* Must be nice. High of 84 F where I am today!!!! I saw snow on the ground once in my life, when I was on winter break up north. Never falling, though!

It's snowed where I live a few times... In history!!!!! We're lucky to get 1/8th inch snow every few decades lmao, never caught one of those moments myself. Just heard about it on the news later in the day.

Oh wow! That is so different from over here xD

She/Her

georgemoody
Jr. Member ⚓︎

To Tux or not to Tux, that is the question

StatusCafe: georgemoody
iMood: georgemoody
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2023 @814.32 »

Ah, Snow, wish we had it, none of that marvelous stuff drops over here, all you get is a slight weather change; how boring. :tnt:

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2023 @936.22 »

no snow 4 me :(

:ozwomp: my beloved

Loebas
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2023 @868.80 »

Here in the netherlands we dont have snow either. I dont think we will get snow during xmas.

However a windstorm is gonna pass the netherlands tomorrow
MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2023 @226.81 »

I'll admit, I get pretty pissy whenever I see it snow in October. It's supposed to be spooky season!!!!! It's not Christmas yet!!!!! Go away!!!!!!  :ozwomp:

I actually had to sit outside as it was snowing to hand out candy last night  :ohdear:

arsenicCatnip
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Big Big Worm is Wriggling With Glee!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2023 @682.38 »

I live in the capital city of my home country, so it's always warmer than the rest of the land because of all the smog and such. No snow yet, but I hope it comes around in January!

--ArsenicCatnip :-P
wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2023 @782.25 »

I live in the sunshine state, so sadly no snow... and, usually, the weather is as unbearably hot as it is year-round...  :drat:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 13
Views: 4979
Last post August 12, 2023 @742.86
by vvinrg
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 1631
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision
Old site themes?

Started by JackFrostBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 1
Views: 793
Last post October 04, 2023 @668.95
by Uneuclid

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi