Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @870.09 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 43/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  :V) Hello, for real this time!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: :V) Hello, for real this time!  (Read 492 times)
Nullcasting
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Great2BeHeretm

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« on: April 13, 2023 @111.93 »

Hello, Melonland!!  :ozwomp:
two-ish years ago, I joined, and then promptly forgot to post due to holiday madness. The Yesterweb communities closing made me remember this place, and I want to give being in here a proper try this time. no more forgetting to make friends on the internet  :drat: so here we go!!

I'm Nullcasting, 24 yrs old, she/they. i'm a huge sucker for retro computer graphics, old web, needlessly complex mmos that were made for kids (seriously what was up with fusionfall. i want it back), aquariums (please send me photos of your aquariums), and themed entertainment (did you know the trashcans in walt disney world are approximately 30ft. apart? this is because walt disney was kind of a weird guy). My favorite genres of music are Jazz, Punk Rock, and demo MIDIs. i'm slowly getting back into vocaloid because the 2020s are a very stressful time to be alive. When i'm not daydreaming about big dumb projects I don't think i'll be able to finish, I also twitch stream as a Vtuber :V).

My website is https://warpzone.site, which is partially a tie in to my twitch streams and part its own thing. I really want to recapture the energy that nickelodeon and cartoon network had when i was a child - websites full of games and toys and lots of little stories to accompany their shows. my end goal is to get an entire social mmo and cartoon built for it but i am an artist first, fool second, and programmer third, so you can imagine how well that is going  :ohdear:. for now, may i recommend the adobe flash character gallery available at 'The World of the Warp', or my about me, where you can find my overly complicated art portfolio and my self-hosted shrimp aquarium broadcast?

Thank you for reading, and nice to meet you!!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023 @137.16 by Nullcasting » Logged

:pc: Null Casting, She/They :pc:
Cobra!
Hero Member ⚓︎

’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste

StatusCafe: cobradile
iMood: Cobradile
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023 @122.37 »

Oh hey Nullcasting! Love your streams! Just got off watching the latest episode of Are You not Edutained?. I definitely want to try out Blobjob some day!

Really cool to have you here! :ozwomp:

“Snooping as usual, I see?”
Moodle McDoodle
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Just a sleepy lil' guy.. v__v { z z z )

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023 @136.47 »

Hey, welcome! I loooove your site, wow! I just went digging through the whole Warp Zone looking at everything, it's all really incredible!!! Your vtuber design and netizan OCs all have such fun designs and your whole aesthetic feels both nostalgic and really unique, I feel so inspired looking at it all, ough :chef:

Hope you enjoy your time here in Melonland! :ozwomp:

Nullcasting
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Great2BeHeretm

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2023 @139.93 »

Oh hey Nullcasting! Love your streams! Just got off watching the latest episode of Are You not Edutained?. I definitely want to try out Blobjob some day!

Really cool to have you here! :ozwomp:
omg omg omg hi cobra!!! blobjob certainly was. a video game.  :ok:

Hey, welcome! I loooove your site, wow! I just went digging through the whole Warp Zone looking at everything, it's all really incredible!!! Your vtuber design and netizan OCs all have such fun designs and your whole aesthetic feels both nostalgic and really unique, I feel so inspired looking at it all, ough :chef:

Hope you enjoy your time here in Melonland! :ozwomp:

aww, thank you moodle!!! :V)

doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2023 @221.88 »

oh, man, your site is the most accurate representation of that early "computerz for kidz" aesthetic i've ever seen, i literally felt a swell of emotion when the page loaded :') it also reminded me so much of the user interface of this old Disney software that i was obsessed with as a kid called Magic Artist Studio, with the colors and chunky 3D graphics. i was about to ask if you make all of the 3D stuff on your site yourself but then i found your art page— this is all so good, you are immensely talented!! also, Wizona's moon-head reminds me of the Funmeister mascot from Pleasure Island :grin:

anyway, welcome to the forum!

Nullcasting
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Great2BeHeretm

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2023 @558.55 »

oh, man, your site is the most accurate representation of that early "computerz for kidz" aesthetic i've ever seen, i literally felt a swell of emotion when the page loaded :') it also reminded me so much of the user interface of this old Disney software that i was obsessed with as a kid called Magic Artist Studio, with the colors and chunky 3D graphics. i was about to ask if you make all of the 3D stuff on your site yourself but then i found your art page— this is all so good, you are immensely talented!! also, Wizona's moon-head reminds me of the Funmeister mascot from Pleasure Island :grin:

anyway, welcome to the forum!

:transport: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;u; thank you so much for your kind words!! i'll definitely be checking out magic artist studio lol

finally, someone else who knows about the funmeister!!! that guy rules

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2023 @866.33 »

Hii! Welcome to the forum Null  :4u:

Ooph I almost missed you! Anso ooph your old welcome post is on the first-gen welcome archive, you are a true OG  :grin:

I feel a bit silly complementing your site since it's super cool :tongue: I love this badge!
Also, the shrimp cam is excellent!

Iv been trying to teach myself to enjoy Jazz more, but its a harder genre to get into! Dollar Brand always seems to catch my ear though - what sort do you like?

Also Id love to hear about vtubering! A few years ago I seriously considered making a vtuber persona that was like a weird fluffy monster who didn't know how to play anything  :tongue:

Hope you are enjoying the forum  :ozwomp:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Nullcasting
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Great2BeHeretm

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2023 @989.28 »

Hii! Welcome to the forum Null  :4u:

Ooph I almost missed you! Anso ooph your old welcome post is on the first-gen welcome archive, you are a true OG  :grin:

I feel a bit silly complementing your site since it's super cool :tongue: I love this badge!
Also, the shrimp cam is excellent!

Iv been trying to teach myself to enjoy Jazz more, but its a harder genre to get into! Dollar Brand always seems to catch my ear though - what sort do you like?

Also Id love to hear about vtubering! A few years ago I seriously considered making a vtuber persona that was like a weird fluffy monster who didn't know how to play anything  :tongue:

Hope you are enjoying the forum  :ozwomp:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

hi melon!!! :D

;u; your website is a big inspo, thank you for ur kind words [and i think u are the first person to point out the extra badges LMFAO i gotta make a bunch more, they're so much fun!]
eee, glad you're enjoying the shrimp cam! i gotta get a better camera eventually...

I totally get having a hard time to get into Jazz. I think my love of it comes from the games i played as a child - a lot of music from games on the gamecube/ps2 is jazz-fusion-y, so a lot of japanese fusion jazz just strikes a chord with me (epic music joke).
hrm. i'm no good at music recommendations so i'm just gonna throw some random albums at you:
absolutely bangin' japanese fusion album
another collection of good sounds
'Humanity’s triumphant escape to space, where no plants or animals exist.'. This album is... intense jazz (probably very hard to enjoy if you like music that sticks to one tempo for more than 3 seconds) but it's genius imo

alternatively if you want to have a bad time you can enjoy this spotify playlist [not mine], which is basically a collection of jazz music organized from 'easiest to listen to' to 'incomprehensible'. put this on, no shuffle, during a party, and see how long it takes for people to complain  :ok:

vtubing brings me a lot of joy :D It's fun to create all this art and whatnot for this version of 'me' that's basically a digital puppet. I love ur idea but also may i suggest a vtuber in the style of your ozwomp art? it would be really cool to see in my personal opinion :V).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi