Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
May 08, 2024 - @170.05 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ✁ ∙ Web Crafting
| | |-+  Collecting community web crafting guides!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Collecting community web crafting guides!  (Read 602 times)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« on: April 06, 2023 @624.43 »

:eyes: Community Web Guides!  :happy:

Hello! I thought it would be a good idea to collect community-made web crafting guides on a single links page! If you've made a web guide, or just know about a guide that you found useful (particularly if it's for something really obscure and web-revival-focused) please post it below, or add it to the wiki here.

Free exchange of information is one of the keystones of the web revival culture and I think it's one of the best ways we can express the values of an open and welcoming web!

Thank you  :ha:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
xandra
Full Member ⚓︎

i want to be with you everywhere

StatusCafe: xandra
iMood: xandra0

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Spring :^}OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023 @794.73 »

this is a great collection to start! thanks for doing this, melon!
lostletters
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2023 @664.34 »

Wild timing--I was just talking with xandra about this today! I wrote a guide to setting up jekyll for neocities with zero technical knowledge, which is aimed at folks like me who didn't even have a github account before they started. It's not the best, so no hard feelings if you feel like it isn't worth linking. :ok: I'm planning on taking a polish pass on it soon, so if there's any feedback you think would help, please let me know. Thanks!
Y2KStardust
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ooh, what does this button do??

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2023 @588.31 »

I'm making a repository for things I find that I think are useful! Trying to keep it simple, but still hoping I can point people in the right direction + make things easier on myself, too-

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023 @596.45 »

Thank you for the inputs so far; I update the wiki with some of the info people have shared; keep em coming!  :ha:

https://wiki.melonland.net/community_web_guides

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Collecting 90s Texture CD Links

Started by MelooonBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 11
Views: 7270
Last post October 18, 2023 @880.69
by WynnDawnstrider
Website size

Started by RolyBoard ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 59
Views: 5489
Last post March 30, 2024 @910.61
by Semper
Website example page

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 1874
Last post December 16, 2021 @285.10
by cinni

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi