Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 30, 2024 - @532.19 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 54/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Heyooooo

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heyooooo  (Read 389 times)
Ninaiso
Casual Poster

That "Fandom Freak"

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: Ninaiso
iMood: Ninaiso

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 18, 2023 @998.23 »

(I've been lurking a while and totally forgot to make an intro post oops)

Hello! I'm Ninaiso, I found this space around the same time I found neocities. I loved the message of fighting against toxic corporate social media norms and coming back to an internet that people be creative with and actually connect in.

I'm almost 30 (woof) and my pronouns are primarily she/her but I really don't mind any!
I'm all about connecting/socializing, good faith approaches/discussions, having an open mind, and doing my best to be kind. :transport:

I'm very much into fandom and art. I spend most of my online and offline time participating in fandom and/or creative pursuits in one way or another; be it through connecting/talking with people, drawing, writing, cosplay, and more! Check out my profile for my fandom/media interests! Here's a sneak peak: Sonic, One Punch Man, Hylics, Don't Starve, Ergo Proxy

My website has yet to be finished (ADHD brain ugh) but once it is I'll totally link it! I'm so excited about personal sites and how raw and creative they are aaaaaaaaa
It's so cathartic, freeing, and powerful to make something. It's a beautiful piece of you out there for the world to cherish!

Nice to meet you all! :ok:

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023 @76.63 »

Welcome! I am so excited to try Hylics, I have been meaning to but now I finally got some free time! I hope you enjoy being here!!!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

waddleskele
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023 @86.08 »

holy shit kankri signature lol

:TnT: cooler signature will go here eventually ! :TnT:
Ninaiso
Casual Poster

That "Fandom Freak"

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2023 @322.71 »

Welcome! I am so excited to try Hylics, I have been meaning to but now I finally got some free time! I hope you enjoy being here!!!
Awesome!! I hope you enjoy it! The first game is even more abstract/loose than the second, kinda love it for that tbh
I def recommend Hylics 2 afterwards though! Still worth it!
The characters are so charming and I love the funky world they all exist in, and it's a decently challenging rpg to boot! :ha:

holy shit kankri signature lol
Lol yes!! Listen I'm a long time Homestuck fanatic and Kankri was (and really still is) a fav of mine!  :loved:
Happy belated 4/13 btw!
I used this sig on old forums I frequented so only felt appropriate to use it here as I still adore it aaaaaa :blush:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2023 @587.45 »

Hi Ninaiso, welcome to the forum  :ha:

I'll be 30 next year, what a terrifying idea! I thought I was 19 yesterday - time just runs away with us like a supercut  :tongue:

I hope you enjoy your time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Ninaiso
Casual Poster

That "Fandom Freak"

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023 @993.25 »

Hi Ninaiso, welcome to the forum  :ha:

I'll be 30 next year, what a terrifying idea! I thought I was 19 yesterday - time just runs away with us like a supercut  :tongue:

I hope you enjoy your time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Thanks much Melon! Love the space and vibe here already!!
And I agree, time is too fast lol

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi