This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 28 Sep 2026 - @835.59
Forum Activity: Two Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's only life! :dog: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ MelonLand Info & Questions
| | |-+  Jr Member club!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Jr Member club!  (Read 3582 times)
AJ
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


am back once again
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: six
iMood: sintax

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 26 Apr 2023 @726 » Toggle Font Embed

You all who have interacted with me and helped me have made my experience here so fun!! I'm so glad to be a Jr member  :ozwomp:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #1 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2023 @814 » Embed

Congratulations on moving up the ranks! Always love seeing you post here!  :transport:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #2 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2023 @815 » Embed

I post way too much on other sites lol which is why I will also be a Jr member soon.

I have like 3,000+ posts on 1 site and 3rd tier membership (there are more than 5 memberships but I said "3rd" because your level is indicated by colored blocks under your name in dms and certain boards and I have 3 blocks. The max is 5)

On another 400+

Discord...... er..... 50,000+

Logged
AJ
Sr. Member
****
View Profile WWW


am back once again
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: six
iMood: sintax

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2023 @827 » Toggle Font Embed

Congratulations on moving up the ranks! Always love seeing you post here!  :transport:

thank you!! I can say the same for you :transport:  :unite:

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #4 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2023 @828 » Embed

Lets hope for 4,000 more posts!


Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe