Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @308.02 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Do you have any bootleg console?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Do you have any bootleg console?  (Read 349 times)
Mela
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 16, 2023 @501.85 »

I remember that when I was a kid my parents gave me a weird pink and grey handheld console which was full of NES/arcade games. The games weren't even listed with their names but with numbers, so I always chose at random, hoping that I would find a fun game. I used to bring it with me wherever I knew I was gonna be bored, but after a while my mom threw it away because of the batteries. I tried looking for it on the Internet out of curiosity but I didn't find anything. I don't have the box anymore so I don't know how its name... I always called it "FH" because that's the first thing that popped up whenever I turned it on, but I have no idea what it stands for.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023 @467.48 by Mela » Logged
Absentmind

i love surfing the world widened web

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023 @510.44 »

I had something like this, When I was a kid in the late 90s my grandparents used to go Caravanning and they had this weird console that had a load of NES games on it, I would sit in the awning playing all these random games that had gibberish names for hours. I thought they sucked, it wasn't until I was older that I realised it was a bootleg. No idea what it was called, I cant even remember what it looked like, think it was a "plug and play" thing.

grovyle

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023 @799.71 »

In the 90s as well, there were two consoles being sold over here under the name "Family", both played NES games but one looked like a NES, and the other one like a PS1! I think that last one was actually called Polystation, but bc it played the same games as the previous ones, we all just kept calling it Family instead lol. They both needed extra cartridges, and even though there were some of individual games, the most popular ones were 80-in-1 games. That's how I got introduced to videogames, and they both hold a special place in my heart!  :4u:
tarraxahum
Full Member ⚓︎

Xx_O_o_xX

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tarraxahum
iMood: tarraxahum
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2023 @966.64 »

I am currently looking at a bootleg "console" with 9 retro console emulators build-in and allegedly more than 12000 games pre-loaded. "Looking" as in at a page in an online shop. Local market is packed with this stuff lately.

I never been much of a console player (the only one I legit had was Wii), but I gotta say. Kinda tempting.

"Why change the past, when you can own this day?" (c)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 53
Views: 5704
Last post October 07, 2023 @975.13
by Scootarooni
Playdate! (mini console)

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 11
Views: 1111
Last post January 30, 2024 @708.44
by Nikodile
Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 55
Views: 5248
Last post April 10, 2024 @574.35
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi