Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @322.92 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  Share your Fursona!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Share your Fursona!  (Read 6077 times)
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« on: May 17, 2023 @611.31 »

I saw there was a discussion about furries and it seems there are a few furries on here! Personally, I'm not that active in the community but I do really love fursuits and the like, and I think even if you don't identify as a furry there are a few of us who might have a fursona or two from the past!
Uhm, this guy doesnt really technically count as a fursona I think because he's not like, me, but he's an anthropomorphic creature and maybe one day I'd make him into a fursuit?? Idk, but here he is

Petal is a flower-dog, a species I made up in my mind.. I've drawn multiple flower dogs but he is my favorite since it is based off my childhood ! My grandma's favorite flower is a pansy so that's what he's based off, I also have a pansy tattoo on my hip as well..

Here is his story (I hope its readable)  :ohdear: I'll just put a quote ahah!

Petals fall (Will you, too?)

What was once thought to be a insignificant flower in the grand scheme of things soon blossoms to be a full-grown and beloved cryptid in his neighborhood. Raised by an overworked old farmer who wants nothing more than to be left alone, Petal's stardom leads to the farmer never catching a break.

Feel free to share your fursonas or anthropomorphic creatures here, maybe we can draw each others fursonas? That would be neat  :loved:  :loved: I actually don't draw enough things that are furry or animal-adjacent

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
devils
Full Member ⚓︎

Oh? What's that?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023 @622.96 »

Petal is a great design, I absolutely adore it!

Here's mine... Sugar, the tapeworm. He was designed by my friend Patrick :4u:

Remember to eat dessert <3
Memory
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023 @706.83 »

A while ago I character sheet made for my persona, mostly so I can use it when sending character references to artists I'm commissioning. I also have some of her as a human for the same reason.
halcybutton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

it/ey/he

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: halcybutton
iMood: halcybutton
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023 @841.20 »

This is mine. It's a cat angel robot thing.  :cheerR:

HALCYON 
it/he/ey - EST
doubleincision

iMood: doubleincision

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023 @864.86 »

my sona is just a boring ol dragon, but i haven't made a reference image for him yet :drat: this thread has motivated me to stop being a lazy artist, lol. i do have this messy little icon i did of his head, though.

I saw there was a discussion about furries and it seems there are a few furries on here! Personally, I'm not that active in the community but I do really love fursuits and the like, and I think even if you don't identify as a furry there are a few of us who might have a fursona or two from the past!
Uhm, this guy doesnt really technically count as a fursona I think because he's not like, me, but he's an anthropomorphic creature and maybe one day I'd make him into a fursuit?? Idk, but here he is

Petal is a flower-dog, a species I made up in my mind.. I've drawn multiple flower dogs but he is my favorite since it is based off my childhood ! My grandma's favorite flower is a pansy so that's what he's based off, I also have a pansy tattoo on my hip as well..

Here is his story (I hope its readable)  :ohdear: I'll just put a quote ahah!

Feel free to share your fursonas or anthropomorphic creatures here, maybe we can draw each others fursonas? That would be neat  :loved:  :loved: I actually don't draw enough things that are furry or animal-adjacent

omg this character would make SUCH a good suit. i can picture it using fleece fabric to get that cartoony look. the little leaf tail is so fuckin cute!!

Petal is a great design, I absolutely adore it!

Here's mine... Sugar, the tapeworm. He was designed by my friend Patrick :4u:

i was amazed by this 'sona when i saw him, after you applied for the webring! i've never seen a tapeworm fursona before and i absolutely adore what a weird species choice that is.

devils
Full Member ⚓︎

Oh? What's that?

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023 @103.08 »

my sona is just a boring ol dragon, but i haven't made a reference image for him yet :drat: this thread has motivated me to stop being a lazy artist, lol. i do have this messy little icon i did of his head, though.

This is really nice art! I don't think a fursona has to have an unique species to be an interesting design. His whiskers... :4u:

i was amazed by this 'sona when i saw him, after you applied for the webring! i've never seen a tapeworm fursona before and i absolutely adore what a weird species choice that is.

Eheh, Patrick made designed them for me as a surprise gift so we could match fursonas! I instantly fell in love with him :transport:

Remember to eat dessert <3
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023 @401.82 »

omg this character would make SUCH a good suit. i can picture it using fleece fabric to get that cartoony look. the little leaf tail is so fuckin cute!!
I'm glad you think so baha! I mainly specialized in a muppet-esque art style and make puppets, fleece is the material we use so that makes sense  :loved: I have considered using fleece for him too when I eventually have it in me to make a suit of him,, I think people should try DIY'ing a fursuit because from my research it is NOT far away from making a puppet at all actually. I considered making fursuits because of the fact that both crafts are so similar

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Coby Cat
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2023 @529.19 »

This character was originally just an illustration of a pun. A Mickey Mouse facsimile, Fox Simile. That later turned into Coby Cat, a more accessible pun (on copycat), though I never changed the actual design.

Since it has been serving as the figurehead of my site now, and as nickname and avatar, it can possibly be considered a fursona by now.

I've never gotten around to drawing a body for him.
shwintykat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

see her how she sparkles

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2023 @130.47 »

Oh!!!!! I came up with my fursona around 2005, I think (am I a greymuzzle now?), and she's changed a lot over the years
She's always been a meerkat, the rear hooves are a new addition as of a couple years ago.

I also just had a mini-partial fursuit of her made last year! I have so much team fortress 2 based art of her now thanks to an artist that keeps offering YCHs that it's all her page on my site is at this point

« Last Edit: May 19, 2023 @132.84 by shwintykat » Logged

pinkvampyr
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Claire (he/him) pink/black color combo enjoyer

StatusCafe: pinkvampyr
iMood: pinkvampyr
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2023 @813.01 »

i'm technically not a furry but to help my friend out with commissions and give them some more examples of their work i asked them to draw my fursona which i just made up! (this accidentally posted 3 times, apologies)

Cattafang
Casual Poster ⚓︎

“Gitcy: Is good for your spleen.” - Caddicarus

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2023 @48.82 »

i still don*t have a name for her even 5 months later, but here she is! she*s a cat-snake hybrid since those are 2 of my favorite animals. i didn*t have a particular species in mind for either since i came up with her design on a whim in aggie(dot)io and then got really attached. 

honestly, i should probably draw her more. and actually give her a name-  :ha:
qrunchy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

StatusCafe: qrunchy

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2023 @625.08 »

Oh I love him, what a unique character! Flower based characters are so cool.  The polka dot pattern is fun, it makes me think of oekaki art.

I have 4 fursonas currently but my main is an alpaca named May, who is somewhat of a truesona, based on my appearance and overall demeanor.

CyberCat2000
Casual Poster

Astral Dragon Mech Pilot

StatusCafe: cybercat2000

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2023 @627.93 »

Here's my sona, Cyberlux Compucat!

He's a young retro technology loving blue leopard cat that's always curious about the world! He can be a bit shy at times, and is sometimes lazy, but he's quite friendly!

lime360
Full Member ⚓︎

hi.

StatusCafe: lime360
iMood: lime360
Matrix: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2023 @413.99 »

uhhh i can't share a sona because I can't draw, but have this description:

my sona is a fox with green fur and eyes, also wearing glasses

also his name is menthol

13BECC
Casual Poster

clowny clown cat :o)

iMood: 13BECC

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2023 @265.89 »

it's name is BECC and it's a horrible little cat thing
all world governments want her dead

it's the end of the world!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Oo Animal Crossing Towns oO - Share your town!

Started by MelooonBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 8
Views: 2294
Last post November 07, 2023 @41.97
by soapfriendo
Share your local artists!

Started by MemoryBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 8
Views: 1589
Last post Today at @162.82
by alexela64
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by MemoryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 59
Views: 6450
Last post June 26, 2024 @893.10
by polychrome

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi