Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @672.78
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :sleep: These are fast times on the World Wide Web~ Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Writing
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art
| | |-+  Share your Fursona!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print Embed
Author Topic: Share your Fursona!  (Read 34865 times)
pepper
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


🐾 local furry punk ⛥ she/her
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mildlypepper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!SpiffoI met Dan Q on Melonland!pepperartemissodie
« Reply #90 on: Winter, 05 Dec 2025 @160 » Toggle Font Embed

I have two fursonas! Pepper is a cat, punk, musician, keeps to herself. Sodie is a raccoon, loud and abrasive, mechanic, spaceship pilot, revolutionary, (Sodie is short for Sodium). They are sisters and they live in a cyberpunk near future I'm worldbuilding. I really need to update these refs lol

Pepper
Spoiler
https://mildlypepper.net/media/art/sona/Pepper%20Ref.jpg
[close]

Sodie
Spoiler
https://mildlypepper.net/media/art/sona/Sodie.jpg
[close]

Logged

  :dog:  I'm verbose. Sorry! (not sorry)

https://mildlypepper.net/media/buttons/pepper-button.png     https://mildlypepper.net/media/gif_collection/noai_tiny.png

Artifact Swap: Monster CreatureSquirtle!!!!
HalfofBilly
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


Almost at this text's character limit, I can't wai
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!goose vortexTop Hat! :3First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #91 on: Winter, 25 Dec 2025 @564 » Embed

Here's my raccoon 'sona! I've been hesitant on posting here for a while since the design's been revised multiple times. I'm pretty happy with this design, but I may update this post if I revise it again :D
https://halfofbilly.com/.assets/sona_anim.gif

Logged

https://halfofbilly.com/Site-assets/Title.gif

I'm an animator who animates animations (now in 1080p!!)
pepper
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


🐾 local furry punk ⛥ she/her
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mildlypepper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!SpiffoI met Dan Q on Melonland!pepperartemissodie
« Reply #92 on: Winter, 25 Dec 2025 @812 » Toggle Font Embed

Here's my raccoon 'sona! I've been hesitant on posting here for a while since the design's been revised multiple times. I'm pretty happy with this design, but I may update this post if I revise it again :D
Cute! I love the tail swoosh :3 I'm such a big fan of gifs that have that shaky sketchy lineart style, it always looks so good!

Logged

  :dog:  I'm verbose. Sorry! (not sorry)

https://mildlypepper.net/media/buttons/pepper-button.png     https://mildlypepper.net/media/gif_collection/noai_tiny.png

Artifact Swap: Monster CreatureSquirtle!!!!
Nicolas
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


yea
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tapeykatt
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: tapeykatt

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #93 on: Winter, 31 Dec 2025 @851 » Embed

Here's mine. His name is Javeen.
https://files.catbox.moe/cjwy0d.png

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/c2c4hx.png
fablefound
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


they/them
⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2024!
« Reply #94 on: Winter, 01 Jan 2026 @901 » Toggle Font Embed

happy new year, folks!
my girlfriend draws me and them together as cats sometimes, if that counts. mine is the purple one!
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/e514946d-d645-4a99-9ae0-8e236fb2d2f1/dkr6yya-d3d4cfe0-9cc4-4cea-b69d-c6efabf545bc.png/v1/fill/w_1280,h_887,q_80,strp/mizzle_n_fable_by_paper_planets_dkr6yya-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODg3IiwicGF0aCI6Ii9mL2U1MTQ5NDZkLWQ2NDUtNGE5OS05YWUwLThlMjM2ZmIyZDJmMS9ka3I2eXlhLWQzZDRjZmUwLTljYzQtNGNlYS1iNjlkLWM2ZWZhYmY1NDViYy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.qpg7Z9GBWDrMU-w556yDDerZ7TCRexnu6A9QU9xLCHE
my girlfriend is super talented :]

Logged

neocities
https://64.media.tumblr.com/675eae3dd8a496506c935c06793b245b/tumblr_inline_p7syo7z5iN1rw5v7g_75sq.pnja laugh can be a very powerful thing. why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have.https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e49c3d785fd9ee0e1d9dbac48ee31f1/tumblr_inline_p7syo8AjMX1rw5v7g_75sq.pnj
https://web.archive.org/web/20090728050500/http://www.geocities.com/john_jessica/Barfairymagic.gif
https://64.media.tumblr.com/03416b0ebb68bed78f1a3ab1f7a1849e/338d8dd360da2e72-ad/s1280x1920/2899a20f67237800ced2832b9474a853a22a2756.jpg
dogbrain
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


melting down army guys to make green tea
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: robdog
iMood: robdog
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #95 on: Winter, 08 Feb 2026 @325 » Toggle Font Embed

i just scrolled through this entire thread and wow!!!!! i’m loving all the uncommon species here, it’s so beautiful to witness even a fraction of the breadth of creativity in this community :,)

i’m loving that rooster sona from a couple pages ago! and i’ve never seen an anthro worm on a string, that might be the coolest thing i’ve ever heard of  :omg: 

i’ve been a furry since 2014-ish? i’ve cycled through a handful of sonas throughout the years, but this is Thing, my main one since 2020 :dog: he’s an alien parasite mimicking a dog! i’m getting a suit made of him  :innocent:
warning for mild cartoon body horror
Spoiler
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_5257.png
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_2703.jpeg
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_9654.gif
art by my friend mosswyrmz, skunkeys, and grubbling respectively :o)
[close]

i have a couple alternative sonas as well. the first is Scooter, he’s a pangolin, specifically a ground pangolin! (i’d LOVE to see more pangolin sonas by the way, this deeeeefinitely isn’t a sign for you the reader to make your own or anything…)


Spoiler
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_2710.png
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_3189.gif
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_9178.gif
art by flygon, flipkat, and me
[close]

aaaaaand the last one is Freak, he’s one of two matching doggy sonas i made for my bf and i, he’s a border collie cryptid  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:

warning for horror themes + mild swearing
Spoiler
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_2719.png
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_2720.png
art by me
[close]

hopefully i can revive this thread lol xD

Logged

it/he
https://files.catbox.moe/0fmlx1.gif https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_0702.gif
time is flying like an arrow, and the clock hands go so fast they make the wind blow, and it makes the pages of the calendar go flying out the window one by one
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_1434.gif


Artifact Swap: Dig Creature
pepper
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


🐾 local furry punk ⛥ she/her
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: mildlypepper
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!SpiffoI met Dan Q on Melonland!pepperartemissodie
« Reply #96 on: Winter, 08 Feb 2026 @878 » Toggle Font Embed

@dogbrain i LOVE your artstyle! I'm a big fan of that gritty textur-y style, it's a lot of what I like to do with my own art, I also really like your use of color! Also your sonas are super cute I especially like Freak :3 I see that your site is under construction but when it's back up please let me know if you can bc I would love to see more of your art!

Logged

  :dog:  I'm verbose. Sorry! (not sorry)

https://mildlypepper.net/media/buttons/pepper-button.png     https://mildlypepper.net/media/gif_collection/noai_tiny.png

Artifact Swap: Monster CreatureSquirtle!!!!
dogbrain
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


melting down army guys to make green tea
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: robdog
iMood: robdog
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #97 on: Winter, 10 Feb 2026 @142 » Toggle Font Embed

@pepper ouuu thank you so much that means so much to me :,) i love your style too!!!!!  :transport:  i just checked out your site too and holy crap it’s so cool?? gritty rendering styles are so fun to work with :grin:

i’ll also definitely let you know when it’s up!! it’s getting there slowly but surely HAHA

Logged

it/he
https://files.catbox.moe/0fmlx1.gif https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_0702.gif
time is flying like an arrow, and the clock hands go so fast they make the wind blow, and it makes the pages of the calendar go flying out the window one by one
https://file.garden/aJ42hERaRB8KTsjG/IMG_1434.gif


Artifact Swap: Dig Creature
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #98 on: Winter, 24 Feb 2026 @895 » Toggle Font Embed

I decided after a bit of deliberation to drop the robot aspect of my Fursona, so now he’s just a rabbit.

Logged
ValyceNegative
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


Your Average Toony Wolf!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: valycenegative
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Game MachineGrass MailViolet Ribbon of WelcomeJoined 2024!
« Reply #99 on: Winter, 27 Feb 2026 @259 » Embed

How did I miss this thread yet?!? I want to show you my Valy :3
I made her in 2005, I have become... quite a veteran in the fandom xD and she's grown a lot alongside me! I'll be posting the ref + some drawings of her and her friends under the spoiler because I don't want to flood, but I also like to show piccies
https://www.valycenegative.it/CHARAS/ValyFull.png
Spoiler
https://www.valycenegative.it/GALLERY/Illustrations/BetterTogether_BIG.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/GALLERY/Illustrations/DancingInTheStreets_BIG.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/GALLERY/Illustrations/Balance_BIG.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/GALLERY/OtherDigi/90sCouch_BIG.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/GALLERY/OtherDigi/TakesTwo_BIG.png
https://www.valycenegative.it/GALLERY/OtherDigi/WhatsInTheBag_BIG.png
[close]

Logged

https://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_90s.gifhttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/vnbanner_16138b.pnghttps://valycenegative.neocities.org/img/banner_taurus.gif
myleszey
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW

Rabbit
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Two SSL certificates for the price of oneFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #100 on: Spring, 04 Mar 2026 @092 » Toggle Font Embed

I have been into this Degu character a lot lately.

https://lagomorph.club/gallery/degu1ll.png

I have had her drawn by my friend Ragga too.
Spoiler
https://lagomorph.club/gallery/nm/seldegurr_fc.png
[close]


Logged

https://lagomorph.club/icons/buttonmyles.gif
Nott
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


Average Horrible Woman Enjoyer
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #101 on: Spring, 24 Mar 2026 @073 » Embed

There's a bunch of really great Fursonas here! I have a few furries and identify as a furry but I only have One fursona:

https://file.garden/Z95bIExwlzmGAAAm/Nott%20Ref%20(Real).png

I've changed her design around a few times and she has different outfits and colors as a result that I draw her in but it's me!

Logged

Memory
Guest

« Reply #102 on: Spring, 24 May 2026 @313 » Embed

ACK THE ONE ABOVE ME IS SO CUTE I LOVE THE COLORS SO MUCH

anyways just dropping this here!

https://nexx2654.nekoweb.org/images/zemmerz.png https://nexx2654.nekoweb.org/images/Screenshot%202026-05-05%20130539.png
one design is for fun and the other one is for a different project XD

Logged
Rubbereon
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
OS: Linux 🐧

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
NoSmoking!Hope, the silliest ink kittayyVisited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #103 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2026 @801 » Embed

My current fursona is a rubber hose cartoon umbreon (hence rubbereon is my username :ziped:). I don't have any ref sheets of them, but I do have this drawing I made during Halloween of last year:
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/wolfmanfur/1762007437/1762007437.wolfmanfur_halloween.png

And this, but it's not a full body drawing, just the face and that's it... (kinda looks like a black mew tbh)
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/wolfmanfur/1785607223/1785607223.wolfmanfur_umbreserval.png

Also this is officially my 100th post on here. :cheesy:

Logged

https://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20695.gifFuzzy fwiendhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20696.gifhttps://bettysgraphics.neocities.org/images/animals/cat%20697.gif
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gifLinux userhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/penguin.gif
↓ All my web profiles are available on this website ↓
https://fursona.directory/@rubbereon :goL:
https://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/tabs.gifhttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/idiotsticker.pnghttps://rubbereon.nekoweb.org/img/iblockads.gif

Artifact Swap: Green SpiffoJust CheeseCourage smiley
chamodon
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


i suffer from the terrible clarity of my vision
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: chamodon

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #104 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2026 @862 » Toggle Font Embed

@Rubbereon omg, i love rubberhose style artwork!! what a creative fursona you have < 33

what a lovely assortment of fursonas in this thread!!
my fursona is an original species called Chamodon sapphireae ( "ground-dwelling tooth of Sapphire"/"Sapphire's ground-dwelling tooth" ) that is visusally a mixture of inostrancevia alexandri, smilodon fatalis, and therizinosaurus! with a lil bit of andrewsarchus i think. ( ref by me !! )
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/94051132_tNzlyRVljTw6gEg.png
theyve been my fursona since about 2016? i think? or late 2015. this is what they looked like originally ( OOOOOLD art by my bestie Fay )
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/54059538_zrpDTOOOGLBJC8m.png?1694810059
here's some artwork of them that i think captures their shapes well!!

art in order by transjnpr, cecaart, and SAINT-B0UND!
https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/95972172_NZBpb65wAI9gUqO.png https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/104330484_1Rz3jziXsgy2bWd.png https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/123651925_jLcIwcb4vqRBVTV.png

Logged

https://file.garden/ZrfXpRyrrgxh46e2/not%20art/humid.png
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe