Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 24, 2024 - @941.54 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 37/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  What drinks have you've been drinking as of lately?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: What drinks have you've been drinking as of lately?  (Read 7413 times)
Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2022 @694.94 »

Water and sprite

Web design is my passion!

Janus
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2022 @234.31 »

I get through quite a lot of rum and pepsi :innocent:

Pfft, glad to see the harder beverages acknowledged! I'm working on a "Bruja's Brew", a new seasonal IPA by Shiner! (Yep, Texas on deck)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022 @238.59 by Janus » Logged

[siggy under construction]
NullCertifier

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2022 @1.84 »

Hmm. So today, I've drank two or three cups of black coffee, and a black cherry Venom, which is a cheap brand of energy drinks in the US, so yeah. Definitely been caffeine fiending today!

Pfft, glad to see the harder beverages acknowledged! I'm working on a "Bruja's Brew", a new seasonal IPA by Shiner! (Yep, Texas on deck)
I try to steer clear of harder drinks these days, occasional guilty pleasure after spending my 20s in way too deep. Had a single hard seltzer to celebrate after a bit of light auto repairs, had to patch a tire. Was actually not that difficult!
Janus
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2022 @663.88 »

Hitting the coffee and water this morning. I hate Keurig pods, but they're what's stocked at the office - drinking "Vanilla Biscotti" with two plain creamers plus one hazelnut.

[siggy under construction]
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2022 @672.87 »

lots and looots of hot cocoa for that festive spirit

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
JackFrost
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!BUG!?!Joined 2022!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2022 @708.56 »

Ice tea

Coffee addict, Gunpla builder, SMT fan.
Wobblegong
Casual Poster

I will wobble once more

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2022 @884.00 »

I drink chai every day
my favorite drink would be like a fairly strong ginger beer
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2022 @959.03 »

Lately, Monster (I love the pipeline punch), Iced tea and of course water. I've been trying to drink more water and it has noticeably made me feel better

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2022 @198.22 »

It's December which means rum and eggnog while supplies last. I'd learn how to make my own eggnog for the rest of the year, but I don't wanna turn into a round butterball.
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2022 @622.91 »

Tea. I got a Christmas tea calendar with different kind of tea every day.
beanbag

You best get to sleepin

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2022 @366.39 »

It's pretty terrible, actually! Lately, the easiest thing for me to do when I get thirsty is (instead of grabbing a cup and filling it with water, or getting one very available water bottle) is get out a large container of vanilla ice-cream, with a top that's very hard to open mind you, and use a flabby spoon to scoop out about a pint (i may be exaggerating the amount) into a cup. Then I get a pepsi from a crate and wash the can (because one of the pepsis spilled once and we never cleaned it up, so we just live with it like animals until the crate's empty enough to wash out). I put the ice-cream container back in the fridge, dry the can with a paper towel I'm gonna need later anyway, and sit at the table with the cup of ice-cream and spoon and can. Then I pour the pepsi in bit by bit so as to not let the foam drip out and spend the next few moments doing this until both the soda and the ice-cream are gone. Now I have to wash the cup and spoon as well.

It's an EVENT. I could have just gotten a water, instead I am having dessert! I have not had solo water in several days.

I am also an avid tea drinker and have had plenty of green and lot's of coffee or cinnamon water on the side, but even if I drink unsweet tea for the rest of my life, it will never offset the 12-packs of pepsi and 5 gallon ice-cream tub I've ingested.

On the bright side, it's the holidays, which means traditional mixed fruit punch in my house. The warm sweet apple and sugar cane will surely negate the cold and unfeeling vanilla in my veins.

I am tired, like, all the time.
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2022 @627.11 »

Coffee and energy drinks keep me alive, I feel. It's not good, but... at least it works.
Lost_cat
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2022 @570.97 »

i am addicted to hot tea,like i drink it 7 times a day,i drink more hot tea than water.

plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2023 @947.95 »

My dad has been getting into culinary experimentation recently and showed me this syrup that you can mix with bubble water to make a homemade soda. It's really good but I can't remember how he made it, I think it was something about cooking down some spices in a saucepan.

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
strwbtea
Casual Poster

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2023 @819.09 »

I am massive tea addict. When my mum visited for christmas she brought my favourite loose leaf tea from Poland. It's black tea with forest fruits. Nice sweet taste and not too strong.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi