Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @994.90 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 94/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Happy Canada day!!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Happy Canada day!!!!  (Read 305 times)
SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« on: July 01, 2023 @823.95 »

Happy Canada day all! Anyone got any big plans? Anything you like to do for it? Fireworks?

Personally I'm gonna go and watch some fireworks that our city puts on and enjoy a night out with friends, other than that I tend to just enjoy the day and hang out like most other gatherings.

If you don't celebrate Canada day or live in a different country I'd love to hear about that (I only know our and America's independence days :P)

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2023 @871.84 »

Oo happy Canada Day! Iv only been there for a few days (I saw so many logs, there was even a museum of carved logs!), but my cousin has lived there most of her life and is coming back (maybe for good) next week - so I guess she must be enjoying her last Canada Day, that must be bittersweet. I hope u enjoy yours!  :ha:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
wodaro
Full Member ⚓︎

I should be drawing

iMood: wodaro
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2023 @83.00 »

I don't celebrate Canada Day (got complex political feelings about it but I won't get into that here obvs), but my girlfriend and I went out to the farmers market in the morning for breakfast and walked along the waterfront. There were sooooo many people out!! Lot of buskers out and festive vibes despite the foggy weather. Since I got the day off work I also got to play an extra long session of D&D!! (Usually our sessions go 3-4 hours, today we went for 6!!! :loved: ) Then just spent the evening hanging out with my roommate. Now I'm settling in for some drawing time. A lovely day overall!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

happy new year!

Started by xandraBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 8
Views: 2142
Last post January 02, 2022 @357.40
by m15o
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Canadians!!!

Started by SilkSkullBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 2
Views: 661
Last post October 11, 2022 @968.37
by SilkSkull
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Started by JackFrostBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 3
Views: 602
Last post November 25, 2022 @250.52
by TheFrugalGamer

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi