Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @558.84 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  A Late Introduction

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Late Introduction  (Read 330 times)
OneMillionFurries
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 16, 2023 @735.89 »

Been on this forum for a little bit, but never actually ended up introducing myself!

Hello, my name is Dr. Luvstruk and I'm an artist from southern Ontario, Canada! I'm pretty new to forums all things considered. As a kid growing up in the 2000's I've always spotted forums on sites I've visited like Neopets and Gaia Online, but never really participated in them. The first forums I've really participated in were the Furvilla forums when that site first launched around 2016. Ahh, what chaotic times. (P.S. if anyone here happens to remember Oswald the red elephant... I'm so sorry for bringing that upon FV LOL)

That's all to say that other than that one chaotic site in the beginning, I really haven't been on that many forums. So hello hello!

A little bit more about me: I am a furry (if the username didn't give it away) and have been in the fandom since I was around 11. Crazy to think I've been in it well over half my life :dunno: I'm also a digital artist primarily focused on character design and fan art :D Currently I am also working on opening my first ever fan merch shop! Yaaayyy :ha:

I'm obsessed with mad scientists + doctors, and anything medical. Moreso for the aesthetics than anything to do with actual medical practice, though I AM a huge fan of biology. Especially evolutionary biology!

I am currently a teeny tiny little bit madly in love with Dr. Baldhead from the original Guilty Gear game XD Faust too of course, but my focus is mainly on Baldhead 8P

Wow, what a long ramble! Sorry about all that :,D It's nice to meet you all, either way!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023 @861.64 by OneMillionFurries » Logged

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023 @741.66 »

Welcome! As a guilty gear player I absolutely love to see some of the strange bois from that series represented. I also love your art! Your ability to do different styles is so impressive to me! I hope you enjoy the forums and find it a good place to share more of your work  :ozwomp:

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023 @750.08 »

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I don't play much Guilty Gear, but being a metalhead I like the soundtracks.

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
OneMillionFurries
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2023 @753.16 »

Welcome! As a guilty gear player I absolutely love to see some of the strange bois from that series represented. I also love your art! Your ability to do different styles is so impressive to me! I hope you enjoy the forums and find it a good place to share more of your work  :ozwomp:

Aaaah thank you so much!! I'm pretty new to the series, only getting into it just about the end of March! I got into it through Faust of course, after my friend showed me the results from that one Guilty Gear Popularity Poll on Twitter and said that the way everyone talks about Faust sound like something I would say. and he was RIGHT XD

And OMG tysm!! My ability to vary my style is honesty something that I'm VERY proud of, so it means a lot to me for you to say that! :4u:

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I don't play much Guilty Gear, but being a metalhead I like the soundtracks.

Hello hello! Honestly I don't play the games either. Fighting games in general were always inaccessible to me :( BUT I am also a big fan of the soundtrack! I really like Alone Infection (ofc lol) and Freesia!

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2023 @757.81 »

Hello hello! Honestly I don't play the games either. Fighting games in general were always inaccessible to me :( BUT I am also a big fan of the soundtrack! I really like Alone Infection (ofc lol) and Freesia!

The last fighting game I played was Persona 4 Arena ULTIMAX, but I wasn't in a place where I felt comfortable playing online so the only person I played against was my wife. That didn't last long because she was concerned I was using the game to vent hostility against her when I was just going all out in every match because when she did win I didn't want her to think I was going easy on her.

Turns out she's not into competitive gaming at all; we have more fun doing co-op when we play together.

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023 @855.98 »

Hi Dr. Luvstruk welcome to the forum  :ha:

Better late than never (I should speak for myself :ok: ) wow what happens in Canada? Have you seen a moose? Do you know many mooses?
Id like to know about them! Tell me  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:

Hope you enjoy the forum  :tongue:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi