Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @307.80 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Sims Shout Out

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sims Shout Out  (Read 634 times)
johnnyfangs

undead crooner

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 22, 2023 @667.16 »

Hello friends! I've been playing the Sims since it came out in 2001 and it remains my favorite game in the world (and I am a Sims 4 apologist). What I love most on the Sims forums is when people share their characters and their stories. Anyone out here writing for their Sims, or just have any one they want to share? I have a whole Tumblr dedicated to mine over at unpleasantsimms, but I used to run WordPress blogs as well with storylines. I've realized how much I love generational game play too! Share your favorite Sims story or just talk to me about how you play. I'm always curious.
creaturefeature
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: creaturefeature
iMood: creaturefeature

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023 @627.55 »

I haven´t played in a while, but I do recall in Sims 3 playing a storyline involving some poor human who was forced to become the servant of a vampire, and he´s one way out of servitude is to become a vampire himself and work his way up through the ranks of a vampire coven
Basically during the day he would go out and gather food for his master  and also secretly create relationships with other vampires and gather allies.
Tehre also some political intrigue in the re somewhere

shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023 @640.05 »

I hope to one day build something up like you with really elaborate stories and families with multiple generations! I've always been jealous of people who manage to play like that, because they do it so consistently, and there's always cool random stuff happening to their Sims, bugs or just rare events. I usually have intense Sims phases of playing for days before dropping it again for months, and then I often create something for this specific session or phase, but not always.

Since playing the Sims for the first time when I was 12 until now at 27, I feel like the common stuff I do is:
- A save where I create me and an irl crush of mine and play us meeting and slowly falling in love and moving in together (I know but I am embracing the cringe here, okay)
- Closely related to the first point, but saves where I try to create my ideal self and life, and ideal interior design
- A save with a sim version of me, but she is behaving in ways I never wanted to or could in real life. She's being mean and a whole mess, trying to fight, be a homewrecker trying to get all the wives in the neighborhoods to divorce their husbands and so on. She's trying to date everyone in the whole neighborhood without anyone finding out, and then enjoying the drama when they do. It's evil Ava time.
- I play one of the premade families but I intentionally make their life miserable by always keeping all their stats in red and letting them have messes in public and so on and I just watch it all happen and laugh. Sorry :grin:
- Soon I wanna make a save where the sim I create is homeless and starts with zero simoleons. I saw a YouTuber do it and it was funny and challenging trying to have the sim survive in public showers, digging for rocks and slowly building up a little house with saved money one by one.

Actually, I recently saw the Adventure Time episode where Finn has all these mini versions of the characters in Ooo and is creating drama between them on purpose, and my girlfriend and me laughed because that's me playing the Sims and I felt called out :grin:.

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Hypnospace Outlaw

Started by MemoryBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 31
Views: 5493
Last post February 06, 2024 @698.00
by foxmosis
dotmidi's : Outfit of the Day

Started by dotmidiBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 9
Views: 1223
Last post December 17, 2023 @871.67
by crow-queen
Desktop Simulators (games like Hypnospace Outlaw)

Started by 13BECCBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 23
Views: 2001
Last post June 13, 2024 @823.88
by PurpleHello98

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi