Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
May 01, 2024 - @4.32 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 89/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  a comic you should check out!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: a comic you should check out!  (Read 930 times)
nemmoue
Casual Poster ⚓︎

yeehaw

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 25, 2023 @98.47 »

:unite:

so, I wanted to share a link to my web-comic, which has been running for a few months now!  it's about a weird family of misfits who are pretty mean to each other-- but love each other, too.  it's called byoe and nemu, and it would be cool if anyone would check it out!  since I don't use social media anymore it's been hard to spread the word about it, besides showing my friends and hoping people will stumble upon it.  but more readership would really help at this point, a few issues in, so I can get more feedback.  if you would share it around to your friends, too, or leave me a comment in the guestbook telling me what you think, it would mean a lot. 

thanks and have a great day! 

:transport:
Kallistero
Jr. Member ⚓︎

SOON.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023 @918.52 »

It's a little difficult finding your guest book from that page, so I'll leave that right here!

http://users3.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g36-34319-a6

I've been clicking around the site, and it's all very stylish, but I... well, I found the milk  :eyes:

Nemu is adorable, and I like that while the characters have this basis of one being tough while the other's kind of just a kid, they're still very human. I mean that in the sense that Nemu is playful & innocent but is also maybe more than a little bit spiteful? And Byoe doesn't always know when to let up, but she always DOES let up. A lot of what she does is just teasing anyway. The whole thing is rough in the way that the world can be kind of rough, with sort of troubled situations and people driving things in every chapter. It's not for everyone, but independent art that's just raw from the heart, it tends to be that way.

No pomegranates. If anyone messages me, and I found out they're a pomegranate, I will ask them to leave! :angry:
nemmoue
Casual Poster ⚓︎

yeehaw

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023 @922.45 »

necrobumping my own thread in hopes that i can get some more reader responses, either here or in the guestbook.  i've still been working hard on this project and i have a new issue in the works and a bunch of new comic shorts available on the comics index.  i'm pretty used to working on stuff in a vacuum because i am very shy and reclusive, but i really need more feedback to shape my idea of my readership and what they find funny.  help me out melonland forum! :ha:  :ha:
and p.s.: thank you to the few people who have reached out!  your kind words are keeping me going  :dive:

vvinrg
Jr. Member ⚓︎

It's mine! My text! You can't have it!! Bwahaha!!!

StatusCafe: winrg
iMood: winrg

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023 @307.58 »

cool comic!! added!
keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023 @135.51 »

just left a message on your guestbook! i love your comic!!!

bumping the thread c:

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
nemmoue
Casual Poster ⚓︎

yeehaw

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024 @160.22 »

the newest issue of my comic is out!! it's really long (68 pages) and i worked super hard on it, so maybe consider checking it out, it would really make my day.  available for download as well!!  :cheerR:  :cheerR:  :cheerR:  :cheerR:  :cheerR:

lilac
Casual Poster

Just for Fun. No, Really.

View Profile

Story Builder!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024 @920.79 »

ooh, I remember reading the previous issues a while ago. I'm so glad you are still working on this because I do feel like it has a very unique style that I quite like.
Very cool, very fun, amazing work :4u:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Is it really fair to hate Comic sans?

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 33
Views: 5364
Last post June 02, 2023 @180.89
by grovyle
Hypnospace Outlaw

Started by GuestBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 31
Views: 4270
Last post February 06, 2024 @698.00
by foxmosis
Website status (Check replies for part 2)

Started by Icey!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 8
Views: 2079
Last post December 26, 2021 @841.50
by Icey!

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi