Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @905.95 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 90/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  3.. 2.. 1.. ON AIR!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 3.. 2.. 1.. ON AIR!  (Read 291 times)
Sudamericat
Newbie ⚓︎

01001101 01100101 00110000 01110111 00100001

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 31, 2023 @959.14 »

Grettings Melonland denizens! Who Am I you Ask? Good Question. Sudamericat is my internet persona and that's how I want to be called. If that too long for you please call me Meri or Michis (This one means cat.). Nice to meet you!

As my Nickname says i'm from South America, Specifically Chile. Not sure if it's common to see someone from this part of the world in Melonland but to be fair I didn't even knew what was the Internet Revival movement one or two weeks ago. I just wanted to make a Website to post my stuff and I discovered that Neocities exist. When I found this forum I toght about how it's goal definitevly fits me. Having a place to simply chat and connect with people is something I find completelly appealing. A place far from likes, followers and other stuff. I personally like modern social media but I think lately is lacking about the social part and focusing more getting more reactions. Also I hate having a limited of characters to say what I want.

That said now I have to put a little part of myself in looking more friendly and approcheable. So what are my hobbies? Well I love to draw and play videogames. I personally love indie horror ones. Specially those made with RPG Maker. Part of being here in Neocities is because I want to make my own Indie games. Some of my favorites are Yume Nikki, Off, Oneshot, The Witch House, Ib. If you want to recommend me one feel free to message me. Also I love other videogames like Kirby and Touhou. I love listening to Bossa Nova songs and my favorite singer is Caetano Veloso. Feel free also to tell me what are some of your hobbies.

I love the Internet vibes from the 80's in every corner of Neocities. But I decided that my page is looking to have a look like the old GBA Cracktos. It's still on construction fut you can find my page here: https://sudamericat.neocities.org/

Sorry if there's any typos or sentences that you don't understand. I'm looking foward to meet you! Feel free to ask me any questions. :dive:

is Made by and presented to you by .

Mela
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023 @412.62 »

Hello Sudamericat, welcome to the forum, I hope you'll enjoy your time here  :4u:
Your website looks clean and nice, I can't wait to see what you will fill it with! Also you listen to Caetano Veloso? I've been really enjoying brazilian music, so I'd love if you suggested some songs to listen to!
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023 @656.39 »

Hi Michis, so glad you found your way into this space :4u: I am really impressed by the design of your website and I am looking forward to seeing what you will be filling it with!

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Sudamericat
Newbie ⚓︎

01001101 01100101 00110000 01110111 00100001

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023 @156.15 »

Hello Sudamericat, welcome to the forum, I hope you'll enjoy your time here  :4u:
Your website looks clean and nice, I can't wait to see what you will fill it with! Also you listen to Caetano Veloso? I've been really enjoying brazilian music, so I'd love if you suggested some songs to listen to!

Thank you for all you said about my page and sure I will! Soon I'll send you a message with some suggestions.:ozwomp: About the page I'll make a new subject when the site version 1.0 or close is going to be published now we are at 0.1

Hi Michis, so glad you found your way into this space :4u: I am really impressed by the design of your website and I am looking forward to seeing what you will be filling it with! 

I'll put a personal blog, some drawings and if possible a comic. I've been thinking on putting videos but i personally don't like that idea that much. Thank you for compliment about the design. I've been working very hard on this page and there's almost no new updates but soon the first "stable" version of the page will be avaible. :cheerR:

is Made by and presented to you by .

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi