Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @895.19 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 87/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hey hey I’m new

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey hey I’m new  (Read 293 times)
4ivilo
« on: August 03, 2023 @619.31 »

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024 @571.55 by la_dragon » Logged
plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023 @630.72 »

Heyo!! :cheerR:

I recently got into taking care of plants

Are you doing gardening stuff, or houseplants? I'm no good when it comes to plants, but my parents run a houseplant business, so I constantly live in a jungle of a house X3.

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
4ivilo
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023 @648.16 »

Heyo!! :cheerR:

Are you doing gardening stuff, or houseplants? I'm no good when it comes to plants, but my parents run a houseplant business, so I constantly live in a jungle of a house X3.

Hey hey! Houseplants  :smile:

I heard about a “Plant Festival” happening in my city last year and figured I could buy something. Since then I plan to go there every time they visit. It’s probably something similar to what your parents do, haha  :cheesy:  They have various kinds of plants which are taken from individual gardeners, so they are healthy unlike the supermarket ones.

For now I don’t have many of them though living in an apartment on the east side limits my choices for plants kind of  :sad:
strayland
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023 @662.71 »

Welcome! Your site is awesome. :omg:

What's your favorite OS, and is it the one you use the most/run right now?
4ivilo
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023 @781.39 »

So sorry for a late reply!! I didn't see the unread replies tab until now  :drat:

Welcome! Your site is awesome. :omg:

Thank youuuuu  :loved:

What's your favorite OS, and is it the one you use the most/run right now?

I think my favourite OS is..... Manjaro XFCE! It's quite stable despite being based on Arch and customizing its looks is quite easy (maybe it's just me hehe  :cheesy: ). It ran quite well on my old laptop, though I moved to Linux Mint there because I wanted to run certain steam games, but didn't have any luck as my laptop has too old graphics card :defrag: And now I'm too lazy to reinstall it back.

However on daily basis I use MacOS now, which I still need to learn to use, but from the usability perspective Manjaro and many other linuxes are easier to use for me. Maybe I'm old fashioned and prefer the retro way of managing programs haha
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi