Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @212.96 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hii

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hii  (Read 531 times)
jorts
Casual Poster

spring your jorts back into jants

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
hii
« on: August 04, 2023 @151.33 »

hi this is jorts. i'm new here  :ha: not sure what else to say -- looking forward to meeting you guys  :transport:

Sincerely,

jorts
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023 @161.32 »

i'm now overthinking the lack of detail i put in this post, so here's some facts about me:
 - i only just realised that i'm very very mildly allergic to peanuts
 - i've been playing a lot of tears of the kingdom recently
 - big into space + astronomy
 - i love GM-ing for ttrpgs but don't get to play that often
 - i make really good grilled cheese

as i said my pseudonym here is jorts, but you can also call me jay or j, or whatever nickname you desire. i go by predominantly she/her.

i listen to a pretty wide array of music and i'm always looking for new songs/artists, so let me know your favourites :-)

i'm from australia, but my sleep schedule is questionable enough that i'll probably line up with the northern hemisphere most days.

if you have any questions for me or would like to chat then feel free -- i'll try to respond when i can  :dive:

Sincerely,

Yukari
Casual Poster ⚓︎

RISK IT for the BISCUIT

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023 @176.18 »

:ozwomp: jorts :ozwomp:

hi and welcome! very interested in hearing about how you realized you had a sensitivity for peanuts xD

serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023 @251.74 »

Hi Jorts! I'd love to hear about which TTRPGs you've played!  :ha:

(he/they)

jorts
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023 @257.35 »

:ozwomp: jorts :ozwomp:

hi and welcome! very interested in hearing about how you realized you had a sensitivity for peanuts xD

i was talking to my friends and brought up how weird it is that peanut butter is spicy... turns out it's not spicy.  :tongue: i'm not very allergic + it doesn't really affect my breathing or anything so it's just a weird thing about me, nothing i really need to worry about  :ok:

also that image is the exact inspiration behind my username haha

Sincerely,

jorts
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023 @261.83 »

Hi Jorts! I'd love to hear about which TTRPGs you've played!  :ha:

hey!! played a lot of d&d of course, tried to move away from it after the whole OGL thing.

was really close to starting a game of lancer but dreaded Scheduling Issues prevented me. same thing happened with a 3.5e game :P. kind of similar but i do sometimes paint warhammer figures with my friends + i have recently started up a solo rpg called Miru

in short i have a lot of half-made homebrew games and abandoned parties :P maybe someday i'll gather together enough people again. my last d&d game ended really dramatically (in a bad way) as well, so the group is uhh... not quite recovered from that  :tongue:

Sincerely,

serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023 @263.87 »

i have recently started up a solo rpg called Miru

I've never heard of this one before! It looks really interesting. I've never played a solo game before, but I might have to consider it!

(he/they)

jorts
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2023 @268.83 »

I've never heard of this one before! It looks really interesting. I've never played a solo game before, but I might have to consider it!

!! seems really cool so far, haven't really gotten that deep into it yet. i actually bought it like a year ago and forgot it was in my library :P i will update once i've played a bit more of it!!

it's got a solarpunk setting as well which i think is awesome.. haven't seen a lot of other games like that and it's awesome to see. do you play any ttrpgs by the way?  :dog:

Sincerely,

serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023 @278.66 »

do you play any ttrpgs by the way?

I play tons of TTRPGs! I've been playing them for 10 years now and grew up in a family where we all played TTRPGs, so I know a lot more than I actually play.

I've played D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Legend of the Five Rings, and Vampire: the Masquerade. While I haven't gotten to play it yet, I'm particularly excited about Ryuutama, and I'm planning to run it for my friends soon.

(he/they)

jorts
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2023 @297.06 »

I play tons of TTRPGs! I've been playing them for 10 years now and grew up in a family where we all played TTRPGs, so I know a lot more than I actually play.

I've played D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Legend of the Five Rings, and Vampire: the Masquerade. While I haven't gotten to play it yet, I'm particularly excited about Ryuutama, and I'm planning to run it for my friends soon.

which one did you have the most fun with? looking through them i think the setting of Vampire: the Masquerade looks awesome, and the fact that the guy who made Legend of the Five Rings is legitimately named John Wick is hilarious and sick as hell. love that you linked the wiki pages  :ha: it lets me read into it a lot deeper

Sincerely,

serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2023 @782.65 »

which one did you have the most fun with?

I had the most fun with Vampire: the Masquerade since it's a much simpler system in my opinion. Legend of the Five Rings has a lot more to play around with though, but it's also more restrictive in what you can do with it.

(he/they)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi