Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @773.67 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 73/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Sharing interesting artists

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sharing interesting artists  (Read 525 times)
urgellx
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Lost on the web

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 08, 2023 @857.29 »

Hey, i've been excited to discover new artists and i want to discover more,
and i want you to discover more.
   So i'd just want people to share a few artists, be it music, paintings, movies, anything !
Maybe with a little description and why they're worth attention.

I haven't found this kind of thread on this particular forum while searching, i can still delete it if it's a duplicate.

I'll start with some

Visuals :
  • Fred Deux

Beautiful drawings and engravings, one of a kind, there's just an infinite complexity in some of his
drawings while staying very aestethic. His wife was amazing too

• Olivier Ledroit

Smooth and at the same time intricate comics art with it's very own way of drawing characters, in my
opinion, one of the greatest to ever touch this kind of medium, i'd even put him above some of the
greats.

• Erik Suidman

Expressive / screaming colored paintings

Music :

• Dvar

They have a distinct style while changing between albums, i've seen it described as darkwave but
i'll just say that more than half of their discography is a childish dream gone out of touch.
They've recently released a new album too !

• TURFU

Accordions with electronic music. It's great.

• Secret Chiefs 3

They do a lot of different styles, i'd say i prefer what they've done with "Ishraqiyun" part, it's a
really mesmerizing reimagining of the music of some part of the world but i'm not academic
enough in my knowledge to say more than this.

• Macula Dog

I thought i needed to mention them, you just need to try it, it's special.

That's the end
Have a good day, stranger.

Héhé, écoute, derrière y'avait pas mal de vent.
Tommie ΘΔ
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Born 'n raised on the internet!

iMood: anchorgutz

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023 @850.19 »

Cate Wurtz. She's genuinely one of my favourite artists and she's inspired me so so much. She inspired me to start my webcomic as a whole and I simply adore her style. By studying her background work, I've been able to better mine EXPONENTIALLY!!

Shes such a lovely artist, I recommend her webcomics as well. I haven't read Crow Cillers yet, but I've looked at the lamezines :D  :transport:

Last night I drove to Harper's Ferry and I thought about you...
egbert
Jr. Member ⚓︎

dumpster diver who is a girl named bert

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023 @431.96 »

naruki kukita... he's this artist that draw photorealistic paintings of men interacting with anime boys.. its soooo fire dude. here's his instagram and a picuki link if u dont have insta i cant exactly show an example of his works as i'm in public rn
edit: i can now

source

source
i dont know what the rules on artistic nudity are here so. you only get 2 works

and insect_hospital..... they draw these really good pictures of anime-esque characters in weird situations.... so cool...

img source (nitter) source (twitter)

nitter link twitter link
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023 @759.42 by egbert » Logged

azurite

He/they

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: azurite

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023 @11.10 »

Here are some artists that I enjoy, that I feel like you might like:

The first artist is Harteus(Tumblr), I found them on Pinterest while looking through one day and I found them and enjoyed their painterly style using a digital media. Their works are beautiful and very pleasing to look at.

The next artist is Chas(tiktok), I found them on TikTok and I really like their way of collaging and their color pencil work is outstanding. They are also pretty! :4u:

And lastly Eunice Cruzabra (Instagram is the only platform they have from what I have seen, and Instagram links aren't working on my browser at the moment, but you can look them up their) I really like how cute their style is, It's very anime inspired but the details are amazing and just a chaotic beauty!

MrsMoe
Full Member ⚓︎

Your friendly neighborhood living dead girl

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2023 @248.07 »

A SUPER underrated artist I've been admiring for a while now is Krystine Kryttre. Colorful horror art is like CRACK for my brain, so I really can't get enough of her style.

I've heard someone describe her as "goth Sally Cruiskshank" and I honestly couldn't agree more.

Here's a bunch of other underrated artists I wanna give a shout-out to!: filthyguts, kevins_computer, sillysymbol, Lonnie Garcia-Sixgills, and Yugo Limbo

soapfriendo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

soap, it/they

iMood: soapfriendo

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2023 @58.08 »

vlif is up there as one of my favorite internet artists or whatevs......u might know him as one of the ppl working on dream bbq and his animations are good as hellll

a few others include junko mizuno (warning for some suggestive stuff), fgp, and iwasarobot. generally i have a tag on tumblr full of a buncha art i like where u can pretty much tell what net artists i like the most lol
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023 @114.76 by soapfriendo » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Share your local artists!

Started by GuestBoard © ∙ Music Room

Replies: 6
Views: 1337
Last post October 12, 2023 @676.18
by DiffydaDude
The Small Web As A Safe Space For Sharing Experiences

Started by purelyconstructiveBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 14
Views: 2713
Last post April 05, 2024 @251.76
by div
Most Interesting Job You've Had?

Started by dotmidiBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 13
Views: 763
Last post March 07, 2023 @928.19
by xandra

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi