Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @304.06 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!
| | |-+  What's something you've achieved lately?

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What's something you've achieved lately?  (Read 574 times)
rinni
Casual Poster ⚓︎

IS YOUR MEMORY CARD SET CORRECTLY?

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 16, 2023 @976.30 »

Today I went out into the big wide world (Anywhere outside my tiny studio dorm), navigated this neighborhood that's super crowded with parked cars and new students, went to the pharmacy and found myself some skincare i've been needing and a sweet snack! Then I felt super hungry so I bought some food and had lunch all by myself!

It might seem small, but any time I leave my room that isn't to go to class is pretty great for me! I'm a bit of a hermit/recluse type, so even if i don't do very much social interaction, going out always brightens my day a whole lot!

What's something you've achieved lately? Even if you think it's small, or something others might not struggle with, I want to hear about it!
:4u:

CableCat
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Man I Love Frogs!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023 @12.87 »

I have been out of work for some time trying to get my mental health back into a positive state. I finally felt good enough to apply.

Yesterday, I had an interview that was a three-in-one interview. I fielded questions from three very strong Directors. And today I got a callback that they all wanted me! But one of them gave a much more competitive offer, and wanted me for a position higher up than what I originally applied for. And I did NOT have a panic attack! I was nervous but I was okay.

I'm proud that I've come that far and can move forward.  :4u:

"Sharing Tea With A Fascinating Stranger Is One Of Life’s True Delights."

~Uncle Iroh

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅☽〇☾⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
  *Help Me Hatch my Dragon Eggs!*
      Give 'em a click, plz!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Memory
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023 @35.37 »

It might seem small, but any time I leave my room that isn't to go to class is pretty great for me! I'm a bit of a hermit/recluse type, so even if i don't do very much social interaction, going out always brightens my day a whole lot!

Waow! Congratulations on achieving as much as you did recently! I'm genuinely happy for and proud of you <3 I relate to this a whole lot: I spend almost 90% of my days inside and only really go out if I have an appointment or otherwise have to go food shopping or something... But I always have so much fun when I do go outside! This is great news, thank you for sharing!

And today I got a callback that they all wanted me! But one of them gave a much more competitive offer, and wanted me for a position higher up than what I originally applied for. And I did NOT have a panic attack! I was nervous but I was okay.

This is amazing news! So so happy to read this, and so proud of you too! I'm quick to grow anxious in situations like these too, so to hear that you handled it well is so nice. Congratulations and good job! <3

As for myself... I completed my first ever game jam! It was hosted by my brother in my private friends only discord server, so it was relatively small and stress free... But I used Twine which I had never used before and it was so much fun understanding the learning process and writing something silly and barely coherent! I'd still like to polish it in a sense, but the meat of the game exists and I think that's reason enough to celebrate! :dive:

serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2023 @104.69 »

I managed to apply for some jobs, send some important emails I had been avoiding, and order new glasses. I'm really proud of it all since my illnesses make it really difficult for me to do these kinds of things sometimes... :unite: I feel united with everyone sharing their achievements, I'm so proud of everyone here!

(he/they)

Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2023 @352.92 »

I got myself a girlfriend yesterday! I've never been in a relationship before... I feel it's hard to breathe half of the time!

And I haven't felt depressed in like a week.
Onio
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Coziest Café Award 2023Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2023 @792.42 »

I've been working a job for the past couple of months mowing lawns! I really enjoy it - I don't have to talk to many people, I get to see all these pretty gardens, the day flies by because I'm not stuck in one place, I feel helpful to my team, I get to be outdoors, the day is only as long as I make it out to be - if I work harder I can leave sooner.. it's a relief, and as someone with social anxiety, I'm super grateful for a job that I can work without being overwhelmed by customer interaction or being stuck in one place all day long!

I've also been taking a ton of studio portraits and they've been turning out really nicely! I took one or two recently that feel like progress.

Memory
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023 @461.37 »

I've been working a job for the past couple of months mowing lawns! I really enjoy it - I don't have to talk to many people, I get to see all these pretty gardens, the day flies by because I'm not stuck in one place, I feel helpful to my team, I get to be outdoors, the day is only as long as I make it out to be - if I work harder I can leave sooner.. it's a relief, and as someone with social anxiety, I'm super grateful for a job that I can work without being overwhelmed by customer interaction or being stuck in one place all day long!

I loved my cleaning job for this reason, but it was too physically demanding for me and I had to give it up. But I know this feel!

I went to get my teeth cleaned today for the first time since starting my ADHD medication, and my hygienist complimented me on how much better my teeth were than last time. I had hoped that it would become a proper habit, but I'll totally settle for being able to get up and do it when my brain pops the thought in there.

I'm just glad my teeth are strong enough to withstand the punishment from my ADHD because I've only ever had a few cavities. ☺

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2023 @615.09 »

I benched 200lbs for the first time yesterday. Only three reps, but I'll get even stronger if I keep at it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 39
Views: 4561
Last post July 26, 2024 @631.31
by spiralstaircase
Whats the best thing you've ever bought?

Started by JackFrostBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 17
Views: 1860
Last post August 30, 2023 @895.19
by Scootarooni
Whats you're favourite type of filing cabinet handle?

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 10
Views: 812
Last post June 15, 2023 @116.72
by grovyle

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi