Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @515.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :skull: Websites are like whispers in the night  :skull:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  new to melonland!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: new to melonland!  (Read 535 times)
trilobiter
Newbie ⚓︎

blue, she/her, paleontology enthusiast

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 16, 2023 @279.92 »

hi there, i'm blue!! it's really nice to meet everyone. i stumbled across this forum just yesterday and immediately knew i had to sign up for an account!
since i used to mess around with old forums, this hits super close to home- especially the welcoming type of people i've seen here so far. i had a ton of fun just reading through different threads and topics before being able to participate in anything. i'm super excited to join in now!

blue/sparky
she/her
adult
Memory
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023 @571.06 »

Hi Blue, and welcome to the forum!

What sorts of old forums did you used to visit? This is my very first forum experience, and it's been an amazing one at that! As such, I really hope you have just as much fun here too! I'm looking forward to see you in the threads  :dive: !!

trilobiter
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023 @202.19 »

Hi Blue, and welcome to the forum!

What sorts of old forums did you used to visit? This is my very first forum experience, and it's been an amazing one at that! As such, I really hope you have just as much fun here too! I'm looking forward to see you in the threads  :dive: !!

hi there!! thanks a ton, and same to you!

some forums that aren't necessarily old- but were a big part of my childhood- were the ones from this site called chickensmoothie! it's still around, so i guess you could say not a lot has changed, but i do feel like the forum activity and community are different than what they used to be. i also used feralfront and mostly pet adoption forums!

blue/sparky
she/her
adult
serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2023 @112.89 »

Welcome! I really like your site, I appreciate the images and short explanations of each resource on there. Do you have another image of the mascot (Rory)? I'd love to see more of them!

this site called chickensmoothie!

ChickenSmoothie is a lot bigger of a site now than even a couple years ago! I only really use the forums on the site for pet trades...

(he/they)

trilobiter
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2023 @132.15 »

Welcome! I really like your site, I appreciate the images and short explanations of each resource on there. Do you have another image of the mascot (Rory)? I'd love to see more of them!

ChickenSmoothie is a lot bigger of a site now than even a couple years ago! I only really use the forums on the site for pet trades...

hi there! i'm really happy to hear someone likes my site!!
most of my other drawings of rory are in my sketchbook- but here's a few other doodles:

and i've sort of noticed that as well! i try to keep up with the adoption portion of the site, but i haven't been involved with the community as often as i used to be haha

blue/sparky
she/her
adult
devils
Full Member ⚓︎

very cool very swag i like it

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2023 @350.20 »

Welcome to the forum, Blue (I'm pondering whether your name's all lowercase like mine)! I gotta say, I usually don't really like resource sites (just a pet peeve of mine, lots of them feature the same links and uncredited graphics), but I actually really appreciate yours since it has some pretty cool links! I'm eager to see where it goes :4u:

Hope you have fun here!

:dog:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi