Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @666.22 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 82/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Strangers You Remember

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Strangers You Remember  (Read 1060 times)
D3M0N5

Boredom, the step before successful art

iMood: D3M0N5

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2024 @636.69 »

There's this boy at my school that I believe is 2 years younger. He once sat at the same table as my friend and I during lunch. We didn't say anything other than replying "yes" When he asked if he could sit there. Anyway. He had a burger from our cafeteria for lunch and before he ate it, he took off the lettuce and tomato off  of his burger. After lunch my friend and I named him, "Salad Boy". From then on, whenever we saw him, we'd look at each other with a smile and say "Salad Boy!". Never spoke to him again after that but he's always been a funny inside joke between my friend and I :grin:

DEMONIC POST
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2024 @899.94 »

I have a couple, but my favorite one (and one of the most recent) is who my friends and i call 'banana man'. We had traveled to the inner city for the day to have some fun, and while crossing the street we passed a businessman in a formal suit with pants and all (it was like 90 degrees out!!) holding a briefcase in one hand and a banana in the other. We joked that that was his work phone, and it became an in-joke every time we go to the city.
i'm going again tomorrow, i wonder if we'll see him  :omg:

thesolitarygamer
Full Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2024 @965.84 »

There's two I remember, one from working retail who was nice, and the other was just a weird encounter me and a few others in my family had lol

First one was this old lady who would go around in an electric scooter shopping, she was always very jovial and happy, singing loudly and banging this tamborine thing as she went around the store. Helped her out to her car a few times and she was always pleasant to chat with :)

Second one was this guy who came up to me and my brothers while we were waiting for the rest of our family. He was some guy who claimed to be some rapper and was acting all like "YEA HEY I'M THE COOLEST" or some shit, acting like he was big and popular or something. Even told us to look him up on instagram before he left.

If i remember right he did not look like the guy on instagram.
rigel
Casual Poster ⚓︎

yah

StatusCafe: rigel
iMood: rirituuu

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2024 @982.26 »

last summer me and two friends attended an anime convention (my first time ever going to one), though we had to take trips on the bus and the train in order to get there since where we were staying was a little far - that meant having to walk out in public in cosplay though on the first day it was scary to me at first. i'm not fond of public attention! so the whole time i felt very self-conscious being with a bunch of people with my appearance sticking out like a sore thumb. however somewhere along the way while we were on the bus this young woman sat near our seats and actually complimented our costumes - it turned out she's a cosplayer as well! we managed to maintain a friendly conversation with her the whole time until we had to get off, she was a very energetic and fun person and she even showed us some of her own photos! talking to her really relieved some of the anxieties that i had at that moment, it reminded me there's people out there who may share similar interests that i just don't know about. i hope she's doing well  :4u:

another person i remember was this cashier from a goodwill. i was buying a bunch of glass jars + mason jar screws for an art project and when it was my turn to purchase we were both very quiet and stoic towards each other initially. it wasn't until he looked at me again and went "what does ur shirt say" and i was like "oh" and opened up my jacket a little to reveal this "save humans. save cats" shirt i got from uniqlo. immediately the guy let out the biggest smile and laughed, saying how cute it was and in turn i laughed with him. he was a chill dude! the cherry on top of this interaction was me saying "i don't know how to you're going to charge me for these (the mason jar screws)" after he scanned everything else and he went "man just take them." it's a sweet silly conversation i had that i still think about from time to time

~ rigel ! :4u: (she/her)
Plasmon
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2024 @178.22 »

• When I was first getting into physics back around 6th–7th grade, I bought The Mathematics of Classical and Quantum Physics by Byron and Fuller. I had no idea what the hell I was getting into, only that I was eager to learn everything in that book—and in case you're wondering, I still haven't actually done any of that book's problems. Anyways, I was sitting in the mall on the day I bought that book, and this guy around his mid 20s goes "if you keep reading that you'll end up going to Harvard." I haven't gone to Harvard, but every time I doubt myself, I think of that guy
  • I sprained my ankle going down my uni's stairs about two months ago, and a few people got up and helped me walk to the building's entrance—they didn't have the time to walk me to my car, but just the fact they took the time to help out meant a lot to me.

You know those tiny bubbles inside your eyes you sometimes catch? Yeah, I’m trackin’ ’em down as we speak.
BUTCHBONEZ
Casual Poster

' with flowers growing out of your head '

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #20 on: Today at @206.25 »

When I was maybe six years old I was at school pick-up talking to my friend and their mom. the kids mom asked what I was doing after school [I think her kid wanted to hangout]. I told her I was going to a dentist appointment and she handed me a life-saver [the candy] and told me I should have it since I won't be able to have hard candy for a while. I have no clue why I remember her.

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Do you remember IRC?

Started by m15oBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 20
Views: 3137
Last post April 11, 2024 @747.12
by Misanthropic Monster™
Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 56
Views: 5298
Last post Today at @17.04
by BUTCHBONEZ
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by GuestBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 48
Views: 3891
Last post April 11, 2024 @823.52
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi