Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @76.53 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 21/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 924.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  Coffee Enjoyers??

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Coffee Enjoyers??  (Read 1409 times)
PurpleHello98
Full Member ⚓︎

'Cause I'm your girl, hold me baby <3

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: purplehello98

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2024 @639.57 »

I've only had coffee a few times, and I have an... interesting relationship with it. Firstly, I can only handle if it doesn't have much caffeine in it. Once in high school, I had maybe a quarter of a can of Starbucks espresso and was so jittery in class that my teacher had to stop and ask if I needed to take a lap. I took two.

I also mainly like it if the "coffee taste", if that makes sense, is pretty low-key---the only coffee I've ever had (out of three or four times) that I've liked was when I had a college visit when a local café was giving out free iced coffee that was mostly milk/creamer/whatever. It was really good, though!

Besides that, I'm mostly a black tea person, and only occasionally at that. And yet somehow I ended up with three packages of fancy Starbucks coffee grounds in my pantry through winning a contest... I really need to find somebody to foist those off on.

"...And we are not angels, to be comforted by seeing the means for which everything is sent."
-Elizabeth Gaskell, Wives and Daughters

prismatic
Casual Poster

mist ball⭐

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2024 @184.56 »

i don't drink coffee. i get up in the mornings out of sheer force of will and that's been working out so far as long as i've been alive. plus.. i always found found coffee rather complicated? how much creamer or sugar or milk is appropriate? how dark should i have my coffee? it's all a matter of preference but i struggle to trial and error everything so.. i'm better off without it, lmao.

glitterpigeon
Full Member ⚓︎

And there's a blue like where the urban angels go

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: glitterpigeon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2024 @290.19 »

i love coffee but i'm not picky. sure, i like a good fancy coffee made in the proper way but I am a simple man and I love the mundane, accessible, and common. there's so much beauty in that, to me. so I drink a lot of that powdered stuff you put in water. I do tend to prefer less/no sugar, cause I find bitter tastes more interesting than sweet ones, though on the other side, sometimes you just want a fun sugary drink! both is good! I don't know anything about what makes coffee good, I just think it all tastes nice and is a warm drink, I don't need much else. only problem is a solid 75% of the time caffeine does almost nothing to me and 25% of the time it makes me really anxious so its a sort of weird game i have to play every time I drink it.

pigeons will save the world!!!
candycanearter07
Full Member ⚓︎

i like slimes

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: candycanearter
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!Artsy Candy CaneJoined 2024!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2024 @825.35 »

Ehm... this is my traumatic experience with coffee: As a 14-year-old at a school happeing I had the misfortune to stand next to a coffee machine for a couple of hours consistently. Because I was selling cakes and coffee at some school happening. Geez, the consistent smell of coffee made me so dizzy, it was like losing the feet on the ground, so I had to go outside for 10 minutes to take a deep breath. Never in my life, I came closer to passing out, I tell you. After that day, I decided that coffee and coffee machines shouldn't be part of my life and I should rather try get going like a half-asleep tortoise in the morning.

So unfortuneatly, I can only join your coffee table with a cup of harmless green or red tea.

Oh no, that sounds terrible.. I'm glad you survived that!

I'm not a big fan of coffee, to start my day I just wake up full of motivation.

(I wish it was always this way but alas I have to settle with being motivated once a blue moon)

But on the flip side when I do drink coffee, I drink regular coffee with loads of sugar and creamer, or I sip on MRE Irish cream cappuccino :chef:

Words cannot describe what it feels like to sip on warm coffee on the field with all your friends.

Nobody wakes up with motivation, nobody.

As for myself, I just don't like the taste of coffee. I will sometimes have a mint tea though.

new to oldnet be nice

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Library Enjoyers!

Started by bingus_babyBoard ✑ ∙ Writing & Stationery

Replies: 17
Views: 1205
Last post September 01, 2024 @0.61
by caekpuppi

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi