Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @674.07 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 82/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  rhythm games

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: rhythm games  (Read 1837 times)
serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2023 @947.43 »

I'm generally not very skilled at most rhythm games...  :tnt:

I've have Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix+ (the PC version) which I really enjoy, but it is very difficult for me to play because of how my laptop keyboard is set up.  :drat:  I've played Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum n' Fun! on the Switch before, I've had moderate success with that, but I've only played it with my friend who owns a copy.  :ha:

The rhythm game Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX has been the most proficient I've ever been playing a rhythm game! It's 3DS game and so it involves tapping the screen in a way that is much more intuitive to me. (Every other game I've played only with button controls...)  :4u:

(he/they)

bingus_baby
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Baby of the bingus...

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2023 @127.59 »

I am the local idol rhythm game goblin (as I type I am surrounded by merch and figures from various idol games) so I feel I must weigh in!! I've played so. many. But my favs rn are Project Sekai and IM@S Starlight Stage! I post SO much about Enstars on my accounts, but as far as rhythm gaming goes... It's a lot better for cute boys than rhythm gameplay, it's kinda mid in that regard ;v; Proseka is best for rhythm games!! It feels so solid, I think that might be the good graphics, layout with the keys along the bottom, and comfortable timings! IM@S is unforgiving, and Enstars is too easy most the time. I actually did a dive into idol games a while back wondering what the best was and trying to give each a fair chance, and out of the contenders Proseka won. D4DJ was also up there, though! I had to delete it for storage on my phone, but it's my top choice for anyone who wants a fair, balanced challenge of a rhythm game! The various mechanics made it really unique but still fun! If you've played Sound Voltex it's much like that, but in touch screen form.

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2023 @426.89 »

I've been playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix a lot lately: it's insane how much content that game has (if you count mostly replaying all songs for slightly different goals as content :evil: )

After you get Superb in all minigames, you get to try for Perfect in rapid-fire instead of waiting for one to become available so I've just been grabbing my 3DS and whacking away at those in 30 minute sessions.

Over at my local arcade, we have this rhythm game called Pump it Up. ... The version we have (Fiesta 2) is much older than the current one

Does that mean you have Don't Bother Me on the song list?  :omg: Pump it Up is great and I definitely prefer it to Dance Dance Revolution because the diagonal arrows feel more intuitive to me. Last week I found out there's a full mode on my local machine and I'm really looking forward to playing more double charts lol

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
myleszey
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rabbit

View Profile WWW

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2023 @763.11 »

I love Sound Voltex! And Dance Dance Revolution, though I stopped playing at arcades in 2020 so all I really play is In The Groove at home now.

cuplike
Casual Poster

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2023 @189.09 »

i dont have a problem you have a problem

besides those, ive played bandori before, and nowadays i ocassionaly play a bit of proseka. i also have a 9 year old osu! account, im still not good at osu... and gosh am i old

read on how i ran a minecraft server on 17 year old cpu: https://mlijeko.me/blog/oldcpu
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4089
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo
newgrounds' art games section

Started by DarmodejBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1167
Last post February 03, 2022 @906.33
by Darmodej
I'm addicted to sandbox games

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 6
Views: 1537
Last post February 22, 2023 @523.34
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi