Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @747.00 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 76/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  *dodge rolls into your range*

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *dodge rolls into your range*  (Read 307 times)
keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: October 15, 2023 @145.42 »

Hey Hi HELLO!
nice to meet you all  :4u: !! I've been creepily stalking these forums for a while now :dive:  and I FIIIINALLY decided to actually sign up. color me EXCITED  :transport:

To any lovely souls who are out there reading this obnoxious forum post, I have a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION for you to hopefully get to know some of you better...

If you were a light source, :unite: what would you be? Fairy lights? A nice, tall lamp with a beautiful lampshade? A colored bulb? Christmas lights? HALLOWEEN lights? The glow of an anglerfish? TELL ME!! c:

Thanks for reading and (hopefully) replying!! Lolo signing off  :dive:

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
virtue
Full Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023 @718.92 »

Give me a moment, I need to think very hard about this question for no particular reason.

Okay cool its been like 5 minutes for me but I'm back. I would either be a moonlight tower or one of the indicator LEDs on my mixing board. My mixing board is over in the corner and I don't feel like taking a picture of it right now, but its very pretty and heavily used and I love it.

Moonlight towers, if you haven't heard of them, are these enormous towers originally used in place of streetlamps that would poorly cast an extremely bright arc light down onto large portions of a city. They were extremely ineffective, inefficient, and dangerous, but nonetheless beautiful. They have a very unique vibe about them. I've yet to see one in person, which is actually shockingly difficult to accomplish since despite their widespread popularity once upon a time, there are VERY few left in the country, and I believe only a single one of the remaining moonlight towers is still in use, and it has been HEAVILY retrofitted.

I <3 RANDOM MESSAGES!!!
keybladekid6
Jr. Member ⚓︎

hey roxy! boys night! lol

iMood: keybladekid6

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023 @839.00 »

WOAH O_O Moonlight towers look SICK!! I can't believe I'd never heard of them before, even though I live in a big city :tnt: I guess it makes sense since they're not really popular, like you said..

I'm gonna look up if there are any where I live and try to see one on my next commute >=3

I definitely get that feeling from you. You'd definitely a moonlight tower!! A fitting choice for royalty c;

xoxo, lolo =3

"that day, beneath that ruby sky..."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi