Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @685.06 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 41/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Greetings!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 1447 times)
Karius
Casual Poster

He/they

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: March 16, 2022 @497.78 »

Hello! We're a plural system consisting of a bunch of silly guys. So very nice to meet you!

Our collective names are Bruno or Karius, though we'll sign each post here just so people know who's speaking. Our system members are Alastor, Angel, Slugger, Danny, Drazkise, Memoru, Ryuichi, and Mortimer (the last two aren't very active online, as they're young minors).

Our interests include gaming, collecting comic books, and maintaining our website. We're also artists and we're aiming to become known for our comics and/or illustrations (wish us luck LOL). We're rather tired of mainstream social media, so we're giving this forum a try!

As some final notes, we go by he/they, and our body is 23 years old. That's about it, hope you have a great day! :ha:

- Alastor

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022 @585.89 »

Hi Alastor! Welcome to the forum :4u:

Also welcome to Angel, Slugger, Danny, Drazkise, Memoru and Ryuichi and Mortimer; if and when they visit the forum :grin:

Excellent artwork on your site, I'm always super impressed when people can do complex pixel art like that, if you ever wanna submit some graphics to the forum you'd be more than welcome! Maybe we should host an exhibition :omg:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Karius
Casual Poster

He/they

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022 @759.32 »

Hi Alastor! Welcome to the forum :4u:

Also welcome to Angel, Slugger, Danny, Drazkise, Memoru and Ryuichi and Mortimer; if and when they visit the forum :grin:

Excellent artwork on your site, I'm always super impressed when people can do complex pixel art like that, if you ever wanna submit some graphics to the forum you'd be more than welcome! Maybe we should host an exhibition :omg:

Thank you so much! We love pixel art a whole bunch, it's really fun :smile: it's actually really interesting to explore the "theory" behind good pixel art, especially in regards to games and whatnot.

We actually really want to make some sort of exploration game (it's partially the reason why we joined this forum, actually), though we're pretty unsure on where to start, ahah... Gosh, we don't even have any ideas for that kind of thing! Maybe something browser-based, similar to the Wolfman Museum?

That was a fairly long tangent, but yeah. Thank you once again, we appreciate it a lot!

- Alastor

di
Full Member ⚓︎

she/her

StatusCafe: dii

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022 @829.32 »

Welcome! It's very cool to meet all of you :grin: your site has a nice cozy feel and I like your art

PAINTKILLER
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022 @142.62 »

Hello, hello! Welcome! :smile:
cinni
Full Member ⚓︎

believe in your dreams <3

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cinni

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2022 @91.92 »

welcome!! ^.^ nice to have you here!! your site is absolutely lovely, im a big fan of your art!! :ha:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi