Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
May 02, 2024 - @999.72 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ➶ ∙ Art Gallery
| | |-+  Beaus Museum Of Anything Goes

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Beaus Museum Of Anything Goes  (Read 267 times)
itsabmovie
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Your Temporary Secretary

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: November 03, 2023 @282.80 »

A compilation of artwork I've made within the past few months, or as some say "My Greatest Hits"..! I'll update this occasionally. <:]

"Web Graphics"
Please understand uploading all of these manually is very time consuming! ;A; They can be found on my site sometime in the future.

Toontown blinkies.

Toontown Cog 100x100 icons.

Toontown gag track stamps.

Duck Shuffler stamp.
[close]

"Toontown OC References"
Keep in mind these are only a small few of my characters. And may become outdated and thus removed in the future and replaced with newer ones. They may even get their own thread..! o_O

Frances Monsoon (He/Him)

Cupid Wedlocke (They/He)

Dolores Fragran (She/Her)

Barbara Fragran (She/Her)

Ed Treatbeast (He/It)

Monique Aliaste (She/Her)

Phyllis Fogglass (She/Her)

Stacy Dialtone (She/Her)

Valant Lovette (He/Him)

Victor Labrat (He/It)

Penny Gangadiddle (She/They)
[close]

"Crashbox (2023)"

Lens McCracken! (October 23rd, 2023)

Detective Verity, who does not actually have a canon appearance. I based her off of those "uncanny" police sketches. (October 23rd, 2023)

Gift for a Tumblr mutual of their self insert (Seen left) and Sketch. (October 17th, 2023)

Doodles of Dora Smarmy and Professor Rocket in outfits to resemble their commercial segments better. (October 11th, 2023)

A doodle of Dora Smarmy in casual clothing and Professor Rockets jacket. (September 30th, 2023)

Redraw of the singers from the "Think Tank" segment. (September 11th, 2023)
[close]

"Toontown (Newest) (2023)"

My Toons, the Gangadiddle kittens, trick or treating. Inspired by Hachis song "Mrs. Pumpkins Comical Dream". (October 29th, 2023)

My magnum opus, a piece of the Witch Hunter (Prester Virgil) done for a zine. (August 11th, 2023)
[close]

"Toontown (Earlier This Year) (2023)"

Painted portrait of the C.L.O. (Diane Morsecode) to Regina Spektors song "Human of The Year". (June 13th, 2023)

A redraw of the Chainsaw Consultant (Chip Revvington) to the iconic nightcore anime girl image "Angel With A Shotgun". (April 3rd, 2023)

Firestarter (Flint Bonpyre) and Pacesetter (Graham Payser) drawn to Ridge Racers OST "Urban Fragments". (April 8th, 2023)

A redraw of the Pacesetter (Graham Payser) to another iconic anime girl nightcore image. (March 22nd, 2023)

The Rainmaker (Misty Monsoon) drawn to Kariki Bears song "Venom". (February 23rd, 2023)
[close]

"ArtFight 2023"

[close]

"Okay, a joke’s a joke and that’s all well and good, but I get enough use out of this site these days that it seems useless to nail the front door closed. Funny, mind you, but useless."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (1)

Plug Socket Museum

Started by Cobra!Board ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 2
Views: 518
Last post April 02, 2023 @943.53
by doubleincision

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi