Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @627.31
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 373.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: inconvenience is counterculture :eyes: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Greetings!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 2779 times)
jjharley
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


When faced with a blank index.html - blog.
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: jjharley
iMood: jjharley
Itch.io: My Games

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Spring, 19 Mar 2022 @066 » Toggle Font Embed

Greetings everyone!

I am Joe! I currently run jjharley.neocities.org (soon to be jjharley.co.uk), and formerly ran the now defunct nostalgia-planet.neocities.org

I enjoy blogging, computer programming, making 'underground' dance music, and have a penchant for writing about interresting/puzzling objects (what I like to call artifacts) in my daily life!

I look forward to getting to know you all in the future!

Thanks!

Joe

Logged

"When faced with a blank index.html - blog.

-- Me, 2022

"With great power, comes great responsibility..."

-- Uncle Ben, Spiderman (2002)
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 19 Mar 2022 @108 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum :grin:
I'm interested to hear about these puzzling artifacts, it sounds like you live in a mysterious rpg :omg:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
di
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


she/her dude/bro/girl
⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Fall!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 19 Mar 2022 @999 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome, I look forward to seeing what you share on your blog :cheesy:

Logged

https://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/bl-alien.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/ibelieveinyou.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/di.gifhttps://delovely.neocities.org/images/blinkies/delovely.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe