Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @195.49 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  CHAKAN - The Forever Man

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: CHAKAN - The Forever Man  (Read 1266 times)
PAINTKILLER
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: March 17, 2022 @128.30 »

CHAKAN - The Forever Man

Who played this amazing thing? Gotdam I love/d this game. I wanna get a Sega Genesis again and hunt this game down and play it all over again.

Here is an awesome YouTube full playthrough video.

Everything about this game was amazing at the time - and still.
Kutan

Chitter Critter

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022 @934.80 »

I never played Chakan, but I've heard tons of people sing its praises and did watch someone play through it. Looked incredibly difficult, but the unlimited tries is written into the game's plot in a super clever way. Honestly, the premise is really cool, and it works great in the context of a video game. I'll probably give it a try some day, but I'd need a cheat sheet for the potion combining stuff-- I wouldn't have the patience to puzzle it out myself :ohdear:

On a related note, I follow this daily t-shirt website called The Yetee, and they carry lots of limited-edition video game merch. A couple years ago they had a Chakan collection, and had a run of these:

Turns out the figures were all handmade by Robert Kraus, the original comic book artist that designed Chakan, which is incredibly endearing to me. Guy's still active online too, and he has his own Chakan website. He just seems like a cool nerd that really likes his creation, haha!

PAINTKILLER
Casual Poster

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022 @143.32 »

Turns out the figures were all handmade by Robert Kraus, the original comic book artist that designed Chakan, which is incredibly endearing to me.

I was familiar with all the other information, even had a Chakan action figure at one time. But I did not know that! ^^^ That is so dang cool!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Theme Poll - Do you like the forum theme?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 14
Views: 5494
Last post April 28, 2024 @87.23
by Skykristal
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 2034
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision
recommendations (horror manga)

Started by MeiChanKawaiBoard ✑ ∙ Writing & Stationery

Replies: 2
Views: 939
Last post December 30, 2022 @541.70
by sig

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi