Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @232.16 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  What are you playing (or have finished)?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Print
Author Topic: What are you playing (or have finished)?  (Read 20930 times)
Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

uh oh! a pigeon got in!beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #180 on: May 23, 2024 @865.81 »

I started playing Indigo Park last night - it definitely lives up to the hype!

xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Jr. Member ⚓︎

I wonder whats for DINNER

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #181 on: May 24, 2024 @572.57 »

I recently finished Deus Ex: Invisible War. It's not a bad game by any means, but I feel like I judged it too harshly  :ohdear: . It's difficult to appreciate anything it does well when it's so easy to compare to the original or even other console games of the era. I'd say it's worth a playthrough once, but I don't think there's much to bring you back to it.

Lately, I've been hopping around several games: Secret hunting in Heartless & Dreadful : Return by 72 Hours, Co-op in Barotrauma and The Finals and finally giving UnderRail, an RPG that's been sitting in my to-play list since it came out in 2015, a try. I might have to start a new save since my build sucks >_<
wetnoodle
Full Member ⚓︎

a silly lil goose

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

LifeParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #182 on: May 24, 2024 @929.38 »

Recently got super invested in Citizen Sleeper, I love the art style and the story line is intense, despite being a single player ttrpg it had my heart pounding at times and the characters are all so well written  :chef:  :4u:

Fish
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of the most ok cuppa joe

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #183 on: May 24, 2024 @949.27 »

I've been playing the sims 4 a concerning amount. Its only concerning because I don't like this game but man is the build mode fun. Also the modding community is pretty nice

arcus
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: arcus
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2024 @699.51 »

I finished Rain World a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed it. I started a file for the Monk and I'm near the end already, but I haven't been able to play it for awhile.

Currently, I'm playing Collective Unconscious; a collaborative online Yume Nikki fangame. It's very much a work in progress, but I highly recommend it.

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!melonlands goth cat!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2024 @707.74 »

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night's new DLC (Dominique's Curse), which is heavily inspired by Castlevania II: Simon's Quest. It's like the perfect version of its source material, being both more challenging (especially with regards to the platforming!) and more user friendly while still having the same charm and gameplay loop. I'm really enjoying it!  :seal:

xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #186 on: June 22, 2024 @573.23 »

Been playing all sortsa games lately! Recently finished Sonar Shock and Wanted: Dead. Also been playing Cento and have been getting really into Dark and Darker with my friends.

Not sure what to play next atm, but the Steam summer sale is next week so looking forward to that!  :ozwomp:
milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

⛺︎ My Room
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2024 @15.34 »

Been playing all sortsa games lately! Recently finished Sonar Shock and Wanted: Dead. Also been playing Cento and have been getting really into Dark and Darker with my friends.

Not sure what to play next atm, but the Steam summer sale is next week so looking forward to that!  :ozwomp:

I bought Wanted: Dead a few months ago based on the boxart and some cool looking gameplay but it just... didn't click with me. What did you like about it? I felt the gameplay wasn't as snappy as I expected it to be and I felt kinda lost the whole time I was playing. I heard there's an update recently, do you feel like it changed the game much?

I just started Death Stranding a few nights ago and I am sooooo along for the ride. I'm historically not a Kojima fan per se... I like MGS but never got super into it. MGS:V is the only one I put decent hours into. But I'm loving Death Stranding so far. The game parts are super video-gamey and the story is of course crazy and cinematic. I'm very excited t see where this is all going...

xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Jr. Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2024 @142.84 »

I bought Wanted: Dead a few months ago based on the boxart and some cool looking gameplay but it just... didn't click with me. What did you like about it? I felt the gameplay wasn't as snappy as I expected it to be and I felt kinda lost the whole time I was playing. I heard there's an update recently, do you feel like it changed the game much?

Hey, Milo  :ha:! While I didn't start playing until after the update came out, I actually really enjoyed the game! I found it to be a rough, but quirky and addicting experience. The combat was hard for me to grasp at first because it's more grounded than others of the genre. I.e Stone only has one melee weapon, a limited combo pool, can't juggle and can't deflect bullets. But once I practiced a bit, I really got into it! I'm even replaying the game right now on the hardest difficulty and boy is it difficult!  :skull:

The narrative is definitely a weak point as it's likely incomplete but I thought the camp and overall charm of what was there more than made up for it. I can tell this was a passion project by the developers but it seems like they didn't have enough resources and time to finish it. I'm really hoping they have a chance to make a proper sequel someday!

Would I recommend it? Hard to say! When you've played as many games as I have, you start to appreciate the weird and rough games a lot more as for what they lack in polish, they make up for in heart  :transport: !
« Last Edit: June 23, 2024 @144.25 by xXWebMasterXx_Gina » Logged
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2024 @604.09 »

I got back HUGELY into Pokémon Legends: Arceus. My stance was always: First finish this game, then hop onto gen 9. I think I finally have the drive to 100% this game, it's so fun to play it again and sink myself into the ambience fully.

zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2024 @628.26 »

I got back HUGELY into Pokémon Legends: Arceus. My stance was always: First finish this game, then hop onto gen 9. I think I finally have the drive to 100% this game, it's so fun to play it again and sink myself into the ambience fully.

While I'm not a fan of modern pokemon much, Legends Arceus was very fun for me. While I haven't finished it, I've never had so much drive to try catching everything I possibly could before :ha: And I really liked the setting.

Personally I've started playing Pokemon Scarlet few days ago and it's... Alright. The game has a lot of problems, but I'm having some fun too, and that's what matters I guess. While it's impossible to do a Nuzlocke challenge in this game, I'm trying to go for something similar and it's proving to be a nice challenge. I feel weirdly powerful when I can beat up a grass type gym with a grass type.

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
SplashAky
Newbie ⚓︎

Darkness Queen

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: splashaky
iMood: splashaky
PicMix: dannydunny

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2024 @681.05 »

I'm playing F1 23® and sometimes also Gran Turismo

:transport: Ah Sabbadah! :transport:
TamaNOTchi!! It's tamaNOTchi! Click to feed!
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #192 on: June 30, 2024 @935.98 »

While I'm not a fan of modern pokemon much, Legends Arceus was very fun for me. While I haven't finished it, I've never had so much drive to try catching everything I possibly could before :ha: And I really liked the setting.

Personally I've started playing Pokemon Scarlet few days ago and it's... Alright. The game has a lot of problems, but I'm having some fun too, and that's what matters I guess. While it's impossible to do a Nuzenge in this game, I'm trying to go for something similar and it's proving to be a nice challenge. I feel weirdly powerful when I can beat up a grass type gym with a grass type.

Legends Arceus really manages to evoke this unique sensation. I actually finished it two days ago - there's some minor things to wrap up but I have gotten to Arceus at last.

My initial feelings towards SV were eh, but truthfully, the new DLC making callbacks to Unova is what's persuading me to get it. The idea of hearing that wild battle theme regularly again just makes me very happy. :ozwomp:

VelvetSoul
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Till the moon may fall, and the sun may die.

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

A cat for good luck!Joined 2024!
« Reply #193 on: July 05, 2024 @140.22 »

I recently wrapped up my yearly play through of Lobotomy Corporation + Library of Ruina, I've been playing a lot of MMORPGs lately (mainly Mabinogi and FFXIV admittedly.) Though in terms of single player games I recently started Oblivion again since I've never beat the game and I haven't ever done the DLCs for it even though I have had them for years. It's been one of those backlog games that has been sort of just sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

I've been meaning to get through the Dark Souls series again since I enjoy them a lot, and I've been playing the Elden Ring DLC on and off.

When it comes to video games I'm all over the place, I really want to try to get into some older games though; recently dabbled in playing OSRS and really enjoyed it. I might need to pick up a members sub for that and get back into it.
teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2024 @290.14 »

just finished gta 5 (the main campaign, at least) and then immediately started gta 4 LOL. one of those games where i'm surprised that i liked it so much and yet im not sure why i do like it...  :ok:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 72
Views: 8357
Last post September 15, 2024 @201.20
by Memory
Playing Ozwamp's Voyage on Linux with Wine.

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1298
Last post April 13, 2022 @123.11
by Icey!
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 42
Views: 5128
Last post September 29, 2024 @977.08
by boyrotting

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi