Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @647.95 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 71/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  AWFUL Games

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: AWFUL Games  (Read 2072 times)
mahoroa
Jr. Member ⚓︎

shadow wizard money gang

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2023 @842.88 »

Generic choice but Gollum will always be my favourite bad game.

It's insane how this was a game from 2023 and not a 2004 movie tie in. I still loose my mind seeing "Gollum has won the arguement".

Other than that the worst game I played was probably Pokemon Picross. I never knew it was possible to mess up a picross game but apparently you can!
In the game each time you press A during a puzzle your stamina goes down, meaning you can't complete higher puzzles. You wanna know how to raise your stamina? Pay money. I cannot begin to explain why I HATE paying money in games. It should be illegal.

There's probably more I'm forgetting about that made me hate that game, but maybe it's for the best I don't remember

georgemoody
Jr. Member ⚓︎

To Tux or not to Tux, that is the question

StatusCafe: georgemoody
iMood: georgemoody
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2023 @505.38 »

My personal favorite would be Dark Years:

• Low quality assets that look like they are barely attached to each other
  • Terrible voice acting with awful accents
  • Nonsensical storytelling and writing
  • Confusing puzzles that require you to read the manual

the worst part about it is that it was a product of my home country of Iran, which makes every con hit 10x harder

at the very least, Vinny Vinesauce had an absolute blast playing that car crash of a video game

I have no idea what I’m doing.
virtue
Full Member ⚓︎

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2023 @820.73 »

Okay so this is mostly just an exercise in spite since its not actually the worst thing ever but I think that makes it worse. It COULD have been SO much better than it was. AXIOM VERGE 1. I played Axiom Verge 2 through playstation plus and I loved it but had some issues and wished it was more like metroid than castlevania. So when I saw the first game, I was ecstatic! The same kind of game but way closer to my personal preferences. It's gotta be amazing! So I bought the bundle of the first and second game. I spent 40 dollars if I recall correctly. And it really was dope as hell for a while. The graphics, music, and mechanics were all pretty neat! But it only took about 2 hours before I started repeatedly being unable to tell how to make any even basic progression through the game because the LEVEL DESIGN IS SO FUCKING GODDAWFUL!!! It is borderline un-navigable and basically COMPLETELY LINEAR despite the massive sprawling interconnected map, which makes it a trial-and-error torture quest to play whatsoever. Axiom Verge has so much potential to be amazing but it squanders it on the controls and level design to a degree that is beyond anything I have ever seen. The disparity is insane. I had never been more dissapointed. BUT there is a good ending to the story because I was so mad about not having a game to enjoy playing that I pirated (i only pirate games to play like a demo and then buy them at my next paycheck if i enjoy the game and actually played it) a game I'd heard nothing but bad or neutral things about. The Messenger. Turns out, the messenger was the 10/10 experience I had been in need of at that moment, and I'm so glad I decided to pick it up! (Don't worry I already bought the game!)

I <3 RANDOM MESSAGES!!!
SquidDied
Casual Poster

StatusCafe: squiddied
iMood: Squid_Died

View Profile WWW

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2023 @391.79 »

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl are universally regarded as the worst remakes. They're unoptimised, tasteless, and a shocking drop in quality unlike anything else. They've caused me to stray away from future Pokémon releases unless they fix something about their production cycle (spoiler: they won't).

Ugh i was so disappointed by the game, im sure im not the only one but i was anticipating the gen 4 remakes so much. like i'd fallen off the pokemon hype train for a while because i was just disappointed by the later released ones but OR/AS was such a banger i was so excited to see Sinnoh re-imagined again. But they didnt even remake the definitive version, they just left all the improvements made from Platinum and they were so loyal to D/P they kept all the bugs, like what is going on XD

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

the era of rpgmaker games

Started by cinniBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 27
Views: 4090
Last post August 16, 2023 @267.22
by Riqo
newgrounds' art games section

Started by DarmodejBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 1168
Last post February 03, 2022 @906.33
by Darmodej
I'm addicted to sandbox games

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 6
Views: 1540
Last post February 22, 2023 @523.34
by Guest

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi