Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 23, 2024 - @416.64 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Star Posts: 20/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hellooo!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hellooo!!  (Read 1086 times)
angel

new to this side of the net!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: March 24, 2022 @941.61 »

hi im angel!! im new to this side of the internet lol
im into fashion, art and graphic design as well as kpop :ziped: ive been working on my own rpg for a while, as a passion project, too. i dont have a site rn (aside from an outdated carrd) but im working on making a site on neocities! im still learning html/css so bare with me ;;; the small/middle web has always been interesting to me and ive been lurking on various forums and sites for a while, i was active on spacehey and the windows 98 myspace site for a while but aside from that i never really had an account/talked on these kind of sites. i decided to make an account here because people here seem fun to be around and i want to get more involved with this sort of community :smile:
i always loved making websites (even when it was just me doodling website layouts during summer camp) but i never got around to learning html, i was always making things on website makers like wix or blogspot. having a space on the internet that i can personalize to represent myself and can really be creative with is probably my favourite thing about making stuff on the web. seeing my hard work pay off is always so rewarding. :cheesy:
my neocities site is just a title and background right now but ill share it once its a little less empty lol, im getting a computer in the summertime so hopefully after that ill be able to work on it more! :ha:
i hope we can be friends! :smile: :4u:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022 @945.22 by angel » Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022 @989.49 »

Hi Angel :ha: Welcome to the forum, and thank you for this great intro, its always interesting to hear peoples stories.

Ooph, I know the feeling, HTML took me years to get into.. I think these days I'm of the opinion whatever you are able to use and enjoy using is perfect, wix, carrd or html; although html does give a A LOT of freedom.

Fashion has always been a secret interest of mine, I think indie sites and games are a lot like it; they are not really practical, but practicality is not the point, its the spectacle and play between ideas that's important!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi