Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @760.96 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 71/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello! mahi-nyan is here!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello! mahi-nyan is here!  (Read 263 times)
MHKN
Casual Poster

meow!

Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: January 05, 2024 @994.69 »

hi! i am mahi, a visual artist and a webmaster. i currently live in Poland. i run a site at mahiwa.monster if you are interested in checking it out!
besides that, i am the emperor of a single-user mastodon instance under a big. subdomain

personally? i am what they call a jobless freelancer... despite my harsh life conditions filled with harm and abuse, i try to find the good in life and share it with others by artwork, games or whatever  i also take commissions whenever able to (at the time of writing i am dealing with a lung infection so i'm writing this with the last tidbits of my life

i also develop an emoji set called NeoRat that is free to use by various communities

as for games, i use a Nintendo 3DS (the old model, cosmo black) as it's more comfortable than sitting all day in front of a computer... i do it anyways.

nice to meet you all! looking forward for new friendships, i really need these during these trying times... auhhh

-= 3ds gamer =-
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024 @27.33 »

welcome mahi :-) do you have a favorite 3DS game (or a few)? i also have an old 3DS which sometimes makes me worry it is nearing the end of its life hahaha but it is the 3DS XL instead of the original

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
MHKN
Casual Poster

meow!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024 @36.32 »

welcome mahi :-) do you have a favorite 3DS game (or a few)? i also have an old 3DS which sometimes makes me worry it is nearing the end of its life hahaha but it is the 3DS XL instead of the original

my favorite constantly shuffle, currently i like to indulge into older titles (tetris, puyo puyo including the 20th anniversary entry, kirby super star ultra)... but my top of all time? probably smash bros, mario kart 7 and pokemon sun/moon!

as for preservation tips: you should CFW your console and install pretendo (since the servers are shutting down in april... rest in power  :sad: ), and definitely try looking for a new battery for your model - the old battery is probably on its deathbed at this point; and a replacement will only enhance the console's lifespan!

personally... as much as i like the switch's library most of the time, it lost its charm and magic IMO. ridiculous we have to pay for garbage-quality online play... i remember when we were excited online gaming was there at all on consoles  :grin:

-= 3ds gamer =-
alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024 @295.49 »

as for games, i use a Nintendo 3DS (the old model, cosmo black) as it's more comfortable than sitting all day in front of a computer... i do it anyways.
ME! i keep taking breaks from code to play 3ds... as if its not another screen :ha:
i have the new 3dsxl, but i got it refurbished and i didnt get to pick the color :/ did you decorate yours at all? there's a ton of stickers on mine. And owen jr.
And welcome to the forum! I don't know much abt fediverse stuff but your site layout is really frickin' cool. :ozwomp: i love the bubbly look to everything.

alexela64
Full Member ⚓︎

NEW PLASTIC TREE 5.29 !!!!1!!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2024 @296.72 »

and pokemon sun/moon!
sorry for double post but i just saw this--sun is the pokemon game i have the most hours on, as you can probably tell i am a mimikyu enthusiast :ozwomp: lmk if you ever want to link trade or anything!!

MHKN
Casual Poster

meow!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2024 @637.47 »

ME! i keep taking breaks from code to play 3ds... as if its not another screen :ha:
i have the new 3dsxl, but i got it refurbished and i didnt get to pick the color :/ did you decorate yours at all? there's a ton of stickers on mine. And owen jr.
And welcome to the forum! I don't know much abt fediverse stuff but your site layout is really frickin' cool. :ozwomp: i love the bubbly look to everything.
thanks! it's a contrast to what i used to have, it was also a nice training on making simplistic 3D models in Wings3D. glad you like it!

as for 3DS, i did not decorate it aside from a WindowsXP sticker to match with my HOME menu theme  :grin: maybe one day i will look into decoden since it looks so cute and edible  :ok:

also, i hope you will join Fediverse one day, it's really comfy but depends on the community you choose as your home. some can get really rancid sometimes

sorry for double post but i just saw this--sun is the pokemon game i have the most hours on, as you can probably tell i am a mimikyu enthusiast :ozwomp: lmk if you ever want to link trade or anything!!
i don't currently have the alola games installed.... currently have only Pokemon X from the mainline stuff ;;; maybe one day though!!

-= 3ds gamer =-
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024 @137.19 »

as for preservation tips: you should CFW your console and install pretendo (since the servers are shutting down in april... rest in power  :sad: ), and definitely try looking for a new battery for your model - the old battery is probably on its deathbed at this point; and a replacement will only enhance the console's lifespan!
ack i totally forgot to reply to you DX i appreciate the advice, i already modded my 3DS but i had not heard of pretendo before this! i honestly did not realize i could just replace my battery, i am not too good with physical tech stuff but i asked my friend who is more knowledgeable about it and they said they could help me so i will probably get on this soon :cool:

personally... as much as i like the switch's library most of the time, it lost its charm and magic IMO.
i agree, i miss the funny 3DS themes and all the fun songs different menus had and streetpass and stuff... there are still some funny quirks the switch has but it feels like a lot of the life has been sucked out of it.

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024 @487.29 »

Heyyyy ! Welcome to da forumz ! I see that you've installed since January ! Hope you're doing better, take care and stay hydrated !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi