Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @688.67
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: 14: animals
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  XMPP Users - Share your usernames!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print Embed
Author Topic: XMPP Users - Share your usernames!  (Read 16845 times)
TheDuke_11037
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: duke_11037

Artifacts:
Joined 2024!
« Reply #15 on: Winter, 17 Jan 2025 @775 » Embed

Mine is TheDuke11037@404.city

I've only been in a couple boards, never personally messaged anyone. Feel free to message me!

Logged

~Posted from the dungeon depths...
virtue
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #16 on: Spring, 28 Mar 2025 @098 » Toggle Font Embed

my xmpp is public on my profile but just for clarity ill add it to the post too lol feel free to hmu i love chatting with random people

virtue@virtueisdead.xyz

my server isnt always online due to periodic power/internet outages where its hosted and reboots every day at @458

Logged

I <3 RANDOM MESSAGES!!!
https://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/corru_Observer.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/download-sburb.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/delete-twitter.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/discord_No_Way.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/piracy_Now.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/no_Fucking_Thanks.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/fuck-google.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/anti-drm.gifhttps://virtueisdead.xyz/Archive/Media/fuck-suburbs.gif
nolove
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


-::-2133-::-
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: nolove
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: nolove
PicMix: numbpilled
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
random act of pigeon kindnessJoined 2024!
« Reply #17 on: Spring, 11 Apr 2025 @582 » Toggle Font Embed

voidrane@xmpp.chat !!
always here to chitchat and whateva
 :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/afpxmb.png

https://files.catbox.moe/rc0al6.png



https://files.catbox.moe/fub5zn.GIF
https://img.flowergame.net/1129619.png https://img.flowergame.net/1129790.png

Artifact Swap: swag disease
bby
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


take my memories of her with u
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bumblebear
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: dahliahawthorne
PicMix: tuxedosam
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Pansexual NeurodivergentSurferI met Dan Q on Melonland!Blast Off!Victory Freak
« Reply #18 on: Spring, 16 Apr 2025 @436 » Toggle Font Embed

i'm mermaid@omg.lol if anyone wants to chat! feel free to msg me anytime  :grin:

Logged

makeup and stickers and ponies and myspace.com melonland.net! :ozwomp:

:sleep::wizard::happy:

:4u: digital pet hoard :mail: wanna be pen pals?
Kalka
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Cube StoneMurbyGreat Posts PacmanGiver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #19 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2025 @836 » Toggle Font Embed

My XMPP is matchaprika.club@jabber.fr !

I'll talk to anyone who will send me a message ! I love talking to unknown people !

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51289.png
Memory
Guest

« Reply #20 on: Spring, 24 Apr 2025 @954 » Embed

mine's cynderthekitsune@xmpp.earth !

i thought to finally make one, plus i use Psi (though i might try Pidgin too lol)
feel free to message me also C:

Logged
reala
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: reala
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: reala

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #21 on: Spring, 21 May 2025 @606 » Toggle Font Embed

I'm reala@tchncs.de ! Please feel free to message me, I'm not great at small talk but I'll answer questions and listen to people talk about stuff they like. :> I'm also using Psi+ and it's super cute. I'm really enjoying having it open right now even though I don't currently have any contacts, it's just...a nice presence
And I may be partial to the Psi name because it reminds me of EarthBound because I'm the most predictable being

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/fScRL9j.png
Julikins
Full Member
***
View Profile WWWArt


Needing to Touch Grass - BRB
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: ookamij64
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: julie__fiend
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #22 on: Spring, 31 May 2025 @977 » Toggle Font Embed

Recently got mine a few weeks ago: ookamij64@jabber.eu.org

I do use mobile app over the PC ones so I tend to be active on the go a lot. Lemme know you're from the Melonland forums and I should be able to respond pretty quick.

Not good with small talk, but willing to talk regardless.

Logged

https://card.exophase.com/2/0/293527.png?1770870252

Artifact Swap: Batty Bat
Seryndelle
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


she/they
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: Seryndelle
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Seryndelle
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
In my field of paper FLOOOOOWWWEERRRRSSSFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #23 on: Summer, 03 Jun 2025 @621 » Toggle Font Embed

Hey folks! I just set up my XMPP yesterday. Come find me! :mail: fizzywick@draugr.de

I've not actually had any conversations yet, but I'm really looking forward to getting to grips with it! Just let me know you're from these forums and I'm sure we'll find lots of stuff to talk about, even if we've never spoken :cheesy:

Logged

we're all spoonfuls of the same soup (and it's delicious!) :chef:

https://archivescence.nekoweb.org/img/d/fal/d67.png

Artifact Swap: Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I met Dan Q on Melonland!
haumeaGeth
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I'm hungry, can we go get pho?
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: stupidwittlebaby
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: batbrainbat

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Help, my tail is stuck!Your Horror (from that forum gift game)A Jiggly Egg !Joined 2025!
« Reply #24 on: Autumn, 06 Sep 2025 @019 » Embed

I'm hopping in! Mine's haumeageth@magicbroccoli.de. Bonus points if you want to chat in (or about learning) Japanese or toki pona :dot:
(Please mention in your first message that you're from MelonLand, so I know it's not spam xD)

« Last Edit: Spring, 06 May 2026 @076 by haumeaGeth » Logged

https://i.imgur.com/qACsvNS.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pAONOEc.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/fdUVIfW.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ZCtHkwl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ypcKWM0.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/oRkijoy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/GdVZ87H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/k9Rf9aq.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/1fpzX0w.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/8w07QtP.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YMPbu9R.png

Artifact Swap: Polyamorousstotal misplayGlam Metal DoraBlue Fishbitsy catKickboardPurple TamaNOTchi
jvnkyard
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: jvnkyard
XMPP: Chat!

Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #25 on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2025 @796 » Embed

This is my first post, I am a little shy and lurking mostly. I'm happy to speak with anyone while I get better at posting on forums.

junkyard@lavenderfield.xyz

Logged
lakes
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #26 on: Autumn, 15 Oct 2025 @751 » Embed

lakes@projectsegfau.lt
I might change servers though. But if I do, I'll update this message & my contact page.

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
Spaloupu
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
pum kinBouncy BillJoined 2025!
« Reply #27 on: Autumn, 21 Nov 2025 @238 » Embed

Mine is spymode1337@xmpp.party :D

Logged

http://internetometer.com/image/51198.png
noahie
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWW


Writer
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2025!
« Reply #28 on: Autumn, 21 Nov 2025 @716 » Embed



My XMPP name is nvalk1@ubuntu-jabber.net

I don't use it very often and am only in 1 MUC so if anyone else wants to add me, we can chat :)


Logged

"Your worst sin is that you betrayed and destroyed yourself for nothing"
TsuboDii
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


FPS extraordinaire
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: tsubodii
XMPP: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #29 on: Autumn, 23 Nov 2025 @665 » Toggle Font Embed

For those wondering, mine is tsubodii@jabb3r.org
I'm all ears, always online (hopefully), and willing to share interests.
Feel free to add me at your own volition.

Logged

https://tsubodii.com/img/tsubo-logo.gif
My site's nice, simple, and cozy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe