Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 - @688.40
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :defrag: Lo and Behold :defrag: Guild Events: Halloween Watch-a-thon
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Communities & Online Life
| |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Jams, Communities & Webrings
| | |-+  XMPP Users - Share your usernames!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print Embed
Author Topic: XMPP Users - Share your usernames!  (Read 16844 times)
Nova
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cielos-pasteles
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Pastel_Skies
PicMix: Cielos-Pasteles
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Best Wishes and Good Luck for your GED !Joined 2025!
« Reply #30 on: Autumn, 27 Nov 2025 @841 » Toggle Font Embed

So I finally settled on a host after some either didn't work, had no registration page or unclear instructions.

Add me at cielos_pasteles@magicbroccoli.de

Logged

https://file.garden/Z3biHjjyWGCd1efn/Nova_Galaxium_Button.gif
Mono The Bun
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Sailing the vast sea of the internet
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: monoki_BUN_E

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The One And Only MonokiJoined 2024!
« Reply #31 on: Autumn, 27 Nov 2025 @941 » Toggle Font Embed

I have one but so far I haven’t got it to work. Will let you know if I manage to fix it or change it:
monoki-x3@xmpp.jp

Logged
Memory
Guest

« Reply #32 on: Winter, 13 Dec 2025 @011 » Embed

After like 2 hours of trial and error (mostly cuz i was too stubborn and refused to give up on registering an account through Miranda NG) i have an account which is Dizzylizz@magicbroccoli.de feel free to add me or send a message at any time im never really busy  :seal: 

Logged
lakes
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #33 on: Winter, 14 Dec 2025 @215 » Embed

i just changed to jabber.fr after projectsegfau.lt was giving me trouble

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #34 on: Winter, 21 Feb 2026 @163 » Toggle Font Embed

My username is heyimdiffy@tigase.im
Feel free to message sometime!!
Also if you see users wlunar@jabber.de and psnookums@jabber.de, report them! They are spammers!!

« Last Edit: Winter, 22 Feb 2026 @008 by cyberfun1 (dizz) » Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Nova
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cielos-pasteles
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Pastel_Skies
PicMix: Cielos-Pasteles
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Best Wishes and Good Luck for your GED !Joined 2025!
« Reply #35 on: Winter, 26 Feb 2026 @977 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi so my XMPP is still cielos_pasteles@magicbroccoli.de, but I registered on a new account as a backup cuz Magic Broccoli was giving someone issues.

cielospasteles@queer-spark.org

Logged

https://file.garden/Z3biHjjyWGCd1efn/Nova_Galaxium_Button.gif
kringle
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


barkbarkbark
⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Still HungryClownWan wan!frog bearYou Gotta Believe!tool (for helping others)
« Reply #36 on: Winter, 27 Feb 2026 @432 » Toggle Font Embed

I registered on a new account as a backup cuz Magic Broccoli was giving someone issues.
oo my friend just made an acc with magic brocolli, what kind of issues were you having?

my xmpps kringle@jabjab.de . i like talking abt making art, fandom culture, and learning abt cool pieces of media!

« Last Edit: Winter, 28 Feb 2026 @406 by kringle » Logged

https://kringle-c.neocities.org/13420134_2a89e.gif

Artifact Swap: Sailor MoonSleepyMinicraftsagittariusleogeminiarieslil calSlayer
Nova
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cielos-pasteles
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Pastel_Skies
PicMix: Cielos-Pasteles
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Best Wishes and Good Luck for your GED !Joined 2025!
« Reply #37 on: Spring, 05 Mar 2026 @149 » Toggle Font Embed

Turned out it was the VPN they were using.
And apparently it was Cloudflare's.
I directed them towards Windscribe lol

Logged

https://file.garden/Z3biHjjyWGCd1efn/Nova_Galaxium_Button.gif
SugrPawz
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


Sugrstrz - Dog Girl Extrordinaire
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!Trans pridePink poodle
« Reply #38 on: Spring, 07 Mar 2026 @287 » Embed

sugrstrz@mint.lgbt if anyone wants to add me up!

Logged

https://i.imgur.com/ViL9TLo.png

Artifact Swap: PolyamorousDoggie
arcus
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Great Posts PacmanFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #39 on: Spring, 24 Mar 2026 @085 » Toggle Font Embed

arcus@nixnet.services
I'm cool with anyone adding me to talk about FOSS, TADC, veganism, languages, or art.

Logged

zekromaster
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

Never be cruel, never be cowardly
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #40 on: Spring, 24 Mar 2026 @666 » Toggle Font Embed

Recently set up my own server, you can now find me at zekromaster@zekromaster.net

Feel free to hit me up to chat about web stuff, programming, retrogames from most ages, cycling, and board games!

Logged

Check out my gemini capsule at gemini://zekromaster.net

Favourite MtG flavour texts:
Spoiler
Quote from: Pact of Negation
Those who expect betrayal at every turn are seldom disappointed.
[close]
jack_dawlia
Jr. Member ⚓︎
**
View Profile WWWArt


catgirl irl
⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
GLaDOS' Test Chamber VeteranJoined 2024!
« Reply #41 on: Spring, 26 Apr 2026 @592 » Embed

I'm really new to xmpp , you can message me at jack_dawlia(@)yax.im about games, cartoons and webcrafting ^_^

Logged

- the silly (xe/xir)
Memory
Guest

« Reply #42 on: Summer, 12 Jul 2026 @997 » Embed

i decided to give XMPP a try! i'd love to chat with anyone, i only ask you please be an adult (18+). nothing personal, i just prefer talking to people my age and older.

you can contact me at: ainoumi@chatterboxtown.us ! its also in my profile.

interests include; otaku stuff, video games, art, writing, RP, toy collecting, tech, webmastery, and some other stuff i also have listed on my profile. ^_^

Logged
lakes
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
XMPP: Chat!
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Joined 2025!
« Reply #43 on: Summer, 12 Jul 2026 @100 » Embed

forgot to mention here
i changed instances again
now it's lakes@xmpp.glamour.ovh

Logged

https://i.ibb.co/gbj9yhcZ/userbar-1.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/C3KKzjyx/Computeruser.png
https://i.ibb.co/zhKYtXts/Librebar-X.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/b5mC7H6H/DVDUser.png
https://i.ibb.co/GfCkM0g1/soulseekuserbar.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/0jRYyw7R/Trash-User.png
https://i.ibb.co/gLNfFjqc/098.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/QjqVW8xT/xfceuserbar.png
Nova
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWWArt


Cat, I'm a kitty cat, and I dance dance dance...
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: cielos-pasteles
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!
iMood: Pastel_Skies
PicMix: Cielos-Pasteles
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!Best Wishes and Good Luck for your GED !Joined 2025!
« Reply #44 on: Summer, 13 Aug 2026 @821 » Toggle Font Embed

I added another instance, I might change to this one permanently.

estrelladulcecielo@disroot.org

Logged

https://file.garden/Z3biHjjyWGCd1efn/Nova_Galaxium_Button.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe