Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @936.78 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 60/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions
| | |-+  Feature Request: Sorting by Topic Creation Date for Easier Discovery of New Disc

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Feature Request: Sorting by Topic Creation Date for Easier Discovery of New Disc  (Read 281 times)
Yaya

StatusCafe: yaya

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: January 09, 2024 @628.55 »

Hello! First off, I'm a big fan of this forum and everything it stands for, and I've got a feature suggestion I'd like to share.

Right now, the only sorting option we have is by the latest reply. It's fantastic for staying updated on active discussions, but it's a bit tricky when trying to spot new topics on the forum.

It would be super helpful if there was a feature to sort by the date of the original post or when the topic was first introduced. This would make it much easier to discover and participate in fresh conversations and discussions.

I'm bringing this up with immense respect for Melon and the incredible job done in creating this site. Also, I'm curious to see if anyone else feels the same way!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024 @852.30 »

Ah that's a good suggestion and not one Iv thought of before! Thank you :ozwomp:

I did a little research and it seems like this is possible to do (although it might make the boards a little messier since the thread date would have to be included) - At any rate I'll do some tests over the next few days and see if this can be implemented in a good way ^^

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Yaya

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024 @120.91 »

At any rate I'll do some tests over the next few days and see if this can be implemented in a good way ^^

Cool! Thanks so much for considering it!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024 @783.46 »

@Yaya this feature is now available on MelonLand and MelonLand98 themes! You'll find a new "Started by / Date" header on each board index that will allow you to sort topics by the date they were originally created  :ozwomp:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Yaya

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024 @134.61 »

WOAH THANK YOU!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

xX Welcome to the Forum & Rules Xx

Started by MelooonBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 0
Views: 5488
Last post November 14, 2021 @627.84
by Melooon
My textbook is a bit out of date...

Started by diBoard ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving

Replies: 6
Views: 1575
Last post August 29, 2023 @867.22
by SilkSkull
Daniel's Network Search (Discontinued)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 3
Views: 1966
Last post March 19, 2022 @479.06
by Karius

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi