Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @710.80 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 78/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  a lizard (me) skitters across your screen

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: a lizard (me) skitters across your screen  (Read 232 times)
skullmadeofplastic
Newbie ⚓︎

the ipod brothers volumeup and playbutton

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: January 16, 2024 @230.45 »

Hello ^_^ I'm Killian!! I was very active on 2 other forums over the last year, but they unfortunately died and I was SO glad to find an active forum again; Especially one so relevant to my interests right now (coding! the web!). I have my own site; Its the bare bones of html as I stumble about trying to learn better code, but I enjoy it! Thats one of my favourite parts of surfing other personal sites is the wide variety of websites between simple and complex, but compelling and meaningful to the creator nonetheless.

I like to do pretty much anything creative, but primarily I draw (mostly furries), write, and play bass + keyboard. I have my visual art on my website, but I haven't released any songs officially yet! I like to reach outside typical expectations of art tropes and bend them to create something cool. I'm really into listening to music, but I like so much stuff lol I wouldn't know where to begin describing - but my favs of all time are 8485, cyborg9k, and glass beach. I looove reptiles, and have 3 of my own (a milksnake, ball python and leopard gecko), and make a lot of my artwork surrounding their aesthetics.

Hope to find some interesting stuff to reply to (I feel like I have to relearn the forum mindset of actively going out of the way to participate :pc:) - Have a good night/day if you're reading this!  :transport:

m1k3

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024 @576.20 »

Hey Killian, welcome to MelonLand! Great site, it's coming along great.  :cool:
missmoss
Newbie ⚓︎

hewwo uwu

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024 @700.15 »

hehe furries >:)

(I'm not hating on furries, I AM a furry, please don't take it the wrong way!!!)

Maker of Webgardens, lover of chocolate
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024 @980.53 »

Good day, Mr. Lizard! ;)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi