This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @405.50
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Earth & Interests
| |-+  © ∙ Music
| | |-+  Guess the game OST cover


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Guess the game OST cover  (Read 2855 times)
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Winter, 24 Jan 2024 @976 » Embed

I'm learning to play irish flute nowadays. While I usually do not play video game music, I thought it could be nice for both the purpose of both training and entertainment to try something out.
I link a file containing my attempt to play a part of the OST of a well known video game. Can you guess which? You might need some fantasy (especially since I play from my - clouded - memory) - and be careful not to damage your ears! :evil:

First person who gets it right wins :D.


Logged

xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I wonder whats for DINNER
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 26 Jan 2024 @047 » Toggle Font Embed

Going to be honest; I don't recognize the tune :ohdear:  But it does sound like something you would hear in a JRPG. Plus I think you left some hints "Fantasy" "Clouded", so I'm going to guess Final Fantasy 7. But maybe you used those words as a red herring XD

Nice playing btw; very clean sound!  :ozwomp:


Logged
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 26 Jan 2024 @801 » Embed

Thanks, but it isn't FF7 - close one though ;)

Logged

ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 06 Feb 2024 @687 » Embed

Hmm, was this too hard? Lets try something easier, this time played on a baroque tenor recorder (again with some major mistakes), but I think it could be recognizable:



Best heard in endless-loop (right click -> Check Repeat).

Double points for anyone guessing the track linked in the OP!

Logged

siph
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


they/them
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
RecorderJoined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: Winter, 06 Feb 2024 @699 » Embed

Hmm, was this too hard? Lets try something easier, this time played on a baroque tenor recorder (again with some major mistakes), but I think it could be recognizable:



Best heard in endless-loop (right click -> Check Repeat).

Double points for anyone guessing the track linked in the OP!


Ocarina of Time! Saria's song or Lost woods theme. Nice playing, keep at it. Can't guess the first one though. You should also try some Chrono Trigger music if you like.

Logged

♡ Peace and love on the world wide web ♡
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: Winter, 06 Feb 2024 @704 » Embed

Hihi, that was fast - congrats! :D
Also, thanks again for the praise - I'll stick onto it, I'm actually a offender by conviction when it comes to fluting ;).
Got to play Chrono Trigger one day; I have the game on my bucket list for years now.

Got to make a new one soon!

« Last Edit: Winter, 06 Feb 2024 @747 by ThunderPerfectWitchcraft » Logged

alexela64
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


AGHHH!!!! REAGGHH!! *screams in agony
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Original                          StarwalkerA Jellyfish in Behalf of haumeaGethJellyJoined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Winter, 09 Feb 2024 @892 » Toggle Font Embed

Oo ooh, could I have someone guess at mine?
I recently arranged/covered a song from a soundtrack I've been very into the past few days. Might be tough, it's not too exact.
Here's the clip:


Listened to the first clip and had NO idea, I'll have to re-listen and pick my brain a bit later. :)

Logged

Comment music recs on my profile
https://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu-busted.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/2.25.24/palestine.gif

Artifact Swap: Gothic eyebatArtefacteryMouse TamaNOTchiWholesome heartRainbow alienz
xXWebMasterXx_Gina
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


I wonder whats for DINNER
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Tin WhistleJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: Winter, 10 Feb 2024 @035 » Toggle Font Embed

Oo ooh, could I have someone guess at mine?
I recently arranged/covered a song from a soundtrack I've been very into the past few days. Might be tough, it's not too exact.

Could this be Laura Plays The Piano from the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack?  :chef:

Logged
alexela64
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile


AGHHH!!!! REAGGHH!! *screams in agony
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
The Original                          StarwalkerA Jellyfish in Behalf of haumeaGethJellyJoined 2023!
« Reply #8 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2024 @136 » Toggle Font Embed

Could this be Laura Plays The Piano from the Silent Hill 2 soundtrack?  :chef:

indeed! Congration :]  :ha:  :ha:  :ha:

Logged

Comment music recs on my profile
https://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/mimikyu-busted.gifhttps://file.garden/ZZOi0LOs0CiXN99M/2.25.24/palestine.gif

Artifact Swap: Gothic eyebatArtefacteryMouse TamaNOTchiWholesome heartRainbow alienz
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


Here be dragons
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Visited on Melon's 10th Anniversary!I got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!Great Posts PacmanThanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #9 on: Winter, 11 Feb 2024 @889 » Embed

Oo ooh, could I have someone guess at mine?

Sure thing, all participation is most welcome!
Well played, although I didn't knew the song :).

Logged

Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe