Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @411.24 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth  (Read 641 times)
wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

vampires, please give me a chance

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: wangobangy

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: February 07, 2024 @752.21 »

Anyone else playing the new Like a Dragon (previously known as Yakuza) game?
I got it the day it came out, and even went to the store before opening so I knew I would get a copy. This is my favourite video game franchise, so I was super excited.  :cheesy:
I really like it so far, I am only on chapter 8 (as of writing this) and I am having a really fun time so far. There are thinks that I like and dislike about the combat, and things that I feel mixed about. For example, the way the jobs (this games version of classes) work with the levelling up and skills. Rather than having certain skills carry over across jobs when you reach a certain level from a job, you now get to pick and choose which skills from which jobs you want to keep. It makes it really interesting, and I like the freedom of being able to choose, but I also don't like the stress of choosing. I also don't know which skills work best on certain characters.
I can't really say much about the plot just yet, it's a bit of a slow burn in my opinion. I'm also really nervous about the end of the game for plot reasons (if you know, you know) and I can't wait to find out how it ends, but I also want to take my time with it. This game has made me cry a lot already!
I also really love the Dondoko Island side game. It's really fun and it helps you make lots of money, which is absolutely needed.
Anyone else playing it? What are your thoughts?

Nikodile
Jr. Member ⚓︎

loosey goosey

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024 @992.53 »

I just finished my 100% for it Sunday! It is my favorite game of all time now I believe. It was just pure joy to play it from the start to finish and a good end of a legacy (unless they're lying again).

Really wish Sega wasn't doing the greedy day one DLC practices, but I also want to support Ryu Ga Gotoku Studios sadly... Oh well, it is also my favorite franchise so it's hard to not support it.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Best Souls-likes

Started by MemoryBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 1
Views: 834
Last post March 13, 2023 @454.14
by debleb
If you had infinite money what would you buy?

Started by JackFrostBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 36
Views: 3147
Last post December 09, 2023 @153.30
by Memory
Feature discussion - Reactions or Likes

Started by InkerlinkBoard ⛄︎ ∙ Forum Info & Questions

Replies: 18
Views: 2155
Last post June 09, 2024 @254.03
by dirtnap

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi