Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 20, 2024 - @627.84 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  weird minecraft servers

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: weird minecraft servers  (Read 1085 times)
pancito
Casual Poster

any pronouns for me!

iMood: 800cherries

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: May 25, 2022 @40.87 »

Soo i've been playing minecraft for some years now, and I haven´t encountered many unique or weird servers. By this, I mean servers that aren't your typical survival, or anarchy, or something like hypixel, with minigames and stuff.

Once, while hanging out in a small anarchy server, some player joined and started spamming a server ip. I decided to check it out, and I ended up in a tiny server with nobody online that was called something in the lines of "insane skyblock". The map was the void, with thousands of random blocks placed around, without any kind of pattern. There were some bases and bridges, built with the random blocks the server would give you every minute (i think?). While I was there, some people joined, but then I lost the ip and I haven't been able to find it again.

I want to find more of these!!! The thing is I don't know where or what to search :ohdear:

If you have any stories about these or recommendations, please let me know! I'd love to find a smaller and more unique side to the minecraft server world or whatevz :grin:

☆゚°˖* ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022 @56.88 »

That's a super interesting idea; I was very into minecraft for a very long time (since 2010) and I ran servers for about 8 years, although they were mostly small community servers. We did a few interesting things like Skyblock mixed with a resource world so it was basicly making club houses in the sky, and a server that was nothing but ocean with islands. Nothing as radical as what you found though! My very last server was entirely a desert with one little oasis town.

Before minecraft I ran a bunch of super experimental servers in Blockland. One was like a world of infinite tunnels, and another was a world that was just an endless railroad and everyone travelled up and down it.

There used to be a lot of weird minecraft servers like that back in the day, but they got less and less common as players started just expecting everything to be hypixel; eventually it was just impossible to get players! Id suggest looking at the minecraft forums and planet minecraft forums (if they still exist?). They used to have server boards and the nice thing about a forum board is that its not based on upvotes or sponsorships, so you can see more unusual posts sometimes!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022 @230.89 »

The map was the void, with thousands of random blocks placed around, without any kind of pattern. There were some bases and bridges, built with the random blocks the server would give you every minute (I think?).

While my reply is a little late to this, what I reckon youre describing is Skygrid! Take a look over the search results for 'skygrid minecraft server' and see if it looks familiar, perhaps. :smile:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Weird/peculiar things you do when drawing

Started by DarmodejBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 15
Views: 2364
Last post September 09, 2023 @764.76
by bingus_baby
Weird/surreal 3d environment i made

Started by ellievoyydBoard ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links

Replies: 3
Views: 1856
Last post September 22, 2022 @593.21
by SGTCharlynne
I have a slight obsession with weird/novelty snacks/sweets/drinks.

Started by CooperationIsKeyBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 8
Views: 1496
Last post April 11, 2024 @915.01
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi