Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @368.08 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello! I'm Marina

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello! I'm Marina  (Read 110 times)
OneiricVoid
Newbie ⚓︎

Howdy! I'm Marina!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: March 12, 2024 @638.97 »

Greetings fellow netizens!

I am Marina! But here I go by the name OneiricVoid.
I'm a 22yo Transfem and I study Biology Major, though I'll probably become more known for some of my many hobbies.
I'm passionate about art, I've been studying and making art since I was little, but I wouldn't consider me to be nowhere near professional level... I have a dream of developing a few games and I'm currently studying 3D Modelling to built up some skills so I can bring my projects to life.

I've been following the web revival community for some time now and I've decided to become a part of it, so I started studying web development and I'm making my personal website as a project, so OneiricVoid was born.

But what is OneiricVoid?

It's sort of a brand/artistic name that I came up with based on my main game idea, "Oníria and the Void of Altered Reality", you'll probably hear more about it on the long run, I'll be posting updates eventually on my website. Though I have some plans to set it up propperly before.

I hope I can provide good contributions to the forum and I'm happy to become a part of the community!

We are floating in space...
Nikodile
Casual Poster ⚓︎

loosey goosey

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024 @647.55 »

Welcome to the forum! Game development is fun, there's lots to do and lots to learn. Hoping you update us with your projects as you work on them! Very clean looking website so far, love the color choices.

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024 @864.48 »

Welcome to the forum !  :cheerR:

Good luck for your personal projects ! Keep going, you'll make it some day !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi