Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @32.55 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 86/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hey you!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hey you!  (Read 139 times)
alys

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: March 13, 2024 @812.84 »

Hi there!
My name is Alys(son), sometimes I'm Syla (It's my middle name so I like to get goofy w/ it :innocent:)

I just finally got around to posting! Which I suppose is a good thing considering my site is.. less than ready to view?
https://alysrealm.neocities.org/ (you'll see what I mean if you visit :ok:)

Anyways! I am a 21 yr old lady from the US. I was around the internet on the days of the old web, but I was on Barbie.com usually, not on people's personal sites. Which is probably why the web revival community fascinates me so much. Which is also probably why I don't know how to code. Getting there though! :ozwomp:

Less about the web more about myself; I'm a cancer survivor, which I am still dealing with the debilitating aftermath. It is a huge huge part of who I am today though, so I felt it important. I live in rural Appalachia. I love animals and nature and Mother Earth herself. I love to read (mostly fiction). Also love art. Other than that my interests are all over the place. Hopefully I can capture that on my site w/o taking forever to actually code it.

So yeahh! This is my very short intro post. Hopefully I can find some pals in the community here. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this lovely human  :transport:   
Nikodile
Casual Poster ⚓︎

loosey goosey

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024 @881.02 »

Welcome to the board! Loving your site so far, very clean look and love the pastel colors. How are you enjoying Baldur's Gate 3?

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024 @902.51 »

Hello and welcoooooome to the MelonLand forum ! Have fun and look around ! Woodburning eh ? sounds interesting !
BobbyMetro420
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024 @145.54 »

Hi, congrats on uploading the site. it looks great. I am learning to code too but i'm much older. Also from the Appalachia, I grew up in the Shenandoah valley of Virginia. Funny you mention barbie.com , it reminded me of when my dad would take me to the coffee shop as a kid and i would get to use the internet... i would visit nick.net ! anyone remember? such a great site. it was very exciting for me, and looking back this was the golden age of nickelodeon in the mid 90s.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi