Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @285.86 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  howdy doody!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: howdy doody!  (Read 188 times)
cybherspace
Casual Poster ⚓︎

cruisin' the webz

StatusCafe: cybherspace
iMood: cybherspace

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: March 27, 2024 @120.25 »

:transport: :transport: :transport: :transport: :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:

My name is Ella! Or just call me cybherspace, that's fine. She/her or they/them, either is also fine!

Hoping not to repeat the content of my profile too much, but I have a huge range of hobbies and interests, they usually phase in and out. Some do stick around for a long time, though, and I can tell that everything "old web" is definitely here to stay. In a way, I feel like I was looking for it for a long time, and only now found what I was looking for (though I started this journey back in October).

I came across MelonLand months ago, actually, but I'm only now making a profile on this board. My site is called "CYBHERSPACE" (link should be in my profile) but it's still in what I'd call "beta". Only about half of the links in the navbar have any content, but MAN does it take a long time to make content. A lot of my pages I plan on doing quite a lot of research for, too. It feels very exciting to me, but I've been working on the site since November. I figure at some point I need to reach out to people, and besides, even when all those links have content, it still won't be done!  :loved:

Some of my other interests are casual gaming (like Sims and Animal Crossing), J-fashion, gardening, VR, shoujo anime, pink things, and sometimes a little reading. I have two cats! :unite: Artemis and Stella.

:transport: :transport: :transport: :transport: :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:  :transport:

Email me @ cybherspace@protonmail.com!

Nikodile
Casual Poster ⚓︎

loosey goosey

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024 @707.04 »

Very awesome website! Huge fan of the layout and colors. Welcome to the board!

cybherspace
Casual Poster ⚓︎

cruisin' the webz

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024 @212.57 »

hey, thank you so much! I wanted to mix my favorite color scheme with retro "cyber" aesthetics, and take a little inspo from a lot of older sites aimed at young girls and preteens that were very nostalgic for me!

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024 @362.80 »

Hellooooooo there ! Welcome to the MelonLand Forum !!  :cheerR:

I love your website palette, those pastels are soothing for the eyes. Keep going, I wanna see more !
cybherspace
Casual Poster ⚓︎

cruisin' the webz

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024 @684.18 »

:omg: oh thank you!! that's so nice to hear!! It's a lot of content I want to make but I am excited for when it will be up the way I imagined it!

fancypengy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

im like you without good moods

XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024 @715.22 »

hello!! i just joined as well but just wanted to say i love the aesthetic and layout of your website omg and i hope to see you around :3  :dog:

Misanthropic Monster™
Full Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic

View Profile WWW

bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024 @885.46 »

:pc: Hullo! I am also a newbie but thought I'd say hello :)

cybherspace
Casual Poster ⚓︎

cruisin' the webz

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2024 @197.25 »

ahhh thank you both! I am still taking forever to update the site these days but I hope to get a lot more up soon! :loved:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi