Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @894.35 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 69/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Greetings and Salutations

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greetings and Salutations  (Read 136 times)
Saad(Pillaar)

بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« on: March 26, 2024 @965.29 »

Heyo y'all, I'm Saad, a lover of archival projects, wikis and any and all research intensive collective initiatives. I put in some effort to at least make myself presentable before writing this introduction piece, but a hectically busy (but to be frank, self-imposed) schedule is limiting the extent of my creative design. The fine tunning of my internet persona here will take some time most likely, hopefully before the release of the next Dungeon Meshi episode.

To cut to the chase! I'm amazed at the vibes and the aesthetics this place oozes and I am most elated to be a future contributing member in this lovely project, such a wonderful coincidence to have discovered this forum by pure chance during a web surfing session. To help anyone who wants to get an idea of who I am, I'll try to write up a vague and slightly organized list of art that i fuck with:

Manga: Seems only right to start off with Dungeon Meshi, one of my top three mangas of all time, I also fuck with Witch Hat Atelier and Sousou no Frieren. these three make up my manga holy trinity. Chainsaw man is also a must mention. And now a quick fire list; SCHOOL ZONE GIRLS, Fire Punch, Girls' Last Tour, Goodnight Punpun, Goodbye Eri, Memories of Emanon, My Brother's Husband, Wotakoi and 20th Century Boy.

Anime: 2 things off the bat; Serial Experiments Lain my beloved, and Evangelion (my profile is a dead giveaway). Others include: FLCL, Case Closed, Haikyuu!!, Mob Psycho, Lupin the III, and Golden Boy(the only ecchi on this list). The most honorable of mentions to the Daicon IV opening, that shit changed my brain chemistry.

Video Games: I'm a great lover of Platformers, that genre is near and dear to my heart, and that translates to a lot of my favorite games: Sonic 3&K, Shantae (Pirate's Curse and Half Genie Hero), Sonic Mania, Sonic Adventure, Celeste, Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Kirby 64... But i also smoked some games outside this genre that i LOVE: Rhythm Heaven Fever, Undertale, Saya no Uta, Doom, ULTRAKILL, Pokémon Platinum and Yume Nikki.

Miscellaneous: To spare anyone who reads this a book long introduction with 9001 chapters, and to make sure this block of text doesnt surpass a screen-full. I will combine my interests in music, litterature, and whatever else comes to mind in this section: The SCP Foundation, Masayoshi Takanaka, Capital: A Critique of Political Economy, Hausu, Nico Nico Douga Medleys, Vocaloid, The Internet Archive, DnD, Neil Cicierega, Tatsuro Yamashita, the PC-9801 Series....

and that should be good enough! I hope i didn't overdo it. And i hope that the sense of whimsy this forum and all its related sites carry will remain for eons to come!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024 @983.07 by Saad(Pillaar) » Logged

Archival and Creation, the two most defiant acts of our digital age.
TheFrugalGamer
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024 @615.13 »

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I like your games list, I'm a big fan of the N64 myself, and my partner can't understand why I've always liked Sonic so much, lol. Big fan of archival projects as well. I think you will find some kindred spirits here!

Paprika
Full Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024 @364.59 »

Welcome to the melonland forum !

That's so cool to see someone with lots of interests like this ! I can"t relate beside having played a couple of games listed in your message but you sound quite experienced ! Look around and make yourself home !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi