Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @243.97 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 29/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :eyes: ~ Inconvenience is counterculture ~ :eyes:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ✎ ∙ Art Crafting
| | |-+  Tell me about your long term projects!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tell me about your long term projects!  (Read 543 times)
ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: April 05, 2024 @869.85 »

I'm generally interested in digital amateur art. Do you have any long term projects that you are in the process of realizing or that you have already realized? Have you worked a year or longer on it already?

Tell me a sentence about them and drop a link. I'll eventually check them out.

I'll give almost everything a try; yet, there are things and genres that I can't relate to or where I don't find the right access to (and I don't want to try to force it).

No AI-, NSFW-, or right-wing-stuff.

HalfOfBilly
Casual Poster

Neat!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024 @496.10 »

I'm currently working on a game called Super Friendly Man, a player-vs-boss experience where you beat your foes into 'friendliness'. The core mechanic of the game revolves around completing Combos to deal damage and block, strategizing when to do either depending on the actions of your opponent.
I haven't got a link for it or anything- the project's still in its infancy, and I would like to develop its core concepts further before I begin pushing it to the public. I've instead attached some videos on some things I have so far. It's all very primitive and low quality so far, but hopefully it'll develop into something over time :)

>> Video 1: intro animation for the tutorial
>> Video 2: one of the many interactive objects in the HUB area.
>> Video 3: combat against the first boss

* Sequence 1.mp4 (148.34 kB - downloaded 52 times.)

* Sequence 2.mp4 (295.4 kB - downloaded 63 times.)

* Sequence 3.mp4 (533.15 kB - downloaded 64 times.)

I'm an animator who animates animations (now in 1080p!!)
Succy Beverage
Newbie ⚓︎

Heyo!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024 @98.70 »

God where would I even start, I had this whole idea (I guess I still have the idea) where it would be a bunch of small robots who made their own civilization in the ruins of where humans left off

It was originally an idea of little wind-up men fighting eachother using appropriately sized human objects (i.e. A letter opener as a sword!), but it eventually evolved to these little guys having their own world and making civilization out of it. it'd take so long to explain every little thing, and I unfortunately bet that I'm not doing the best job to describing it. So here are some pics of what's up!

there do exists some 3d models of some of the characters, but those aren't the best way to show the world.

* comic1panel1 - Copy.jpg (263.15 kB, 4960x2607 - viewed 10 times.)

* IMG_20231213_211352385_HDR.jpg (63.88 kB, 1152x864 - viewed 12 times.)

* Geo-metric's.jpg (316.81 kB, 2480x3508 - viewed 12 times.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024 @100.23 by Succy Beverage » Logged

Yours truly, Succy.
BlazingCobaltX
Full Member ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: blazingcobaltx

View Profile WWW

Suck At Something September - Did It!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024 @481.68 »

Despite not being into TTRPGs whatsoever, the idea came to me to make some sort of rulebook and potential campaigns for my OC universe. It seemed like a good consolidation of my interest in worldbuilding and a chance to explore certain AUs. But in order to even begin on that, I need to have all info and details on my OC universe clear for myself. So, I set out to work on a Wiki, only to realise that I was working with conflicting ideas and really needed to iron out some kinks after all.

That leads me to my actual long-term project: Working through all my story notes from 10+ years and finally coming up with a definitive edition of the story, universe and characters. Something like a story bible for future reference. I put all my notes into UpNote for this purpose, so I can work on it any any moment on my phone or desktop. :ohdear:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Long, shortened, and midrange domains pros and cons list

Started by Icey!Board ✁ ∙ Web Crafting

Replies: 14
Views: 2998
Last post September 17, 2024 @261.19
by FE1NT
My animated projects!

Started by brawlerBoard ➶ ∙ Art Gallery

Replies: 5
Views: 1854
Last post September 05, 2022 @245.14
by brawler
Favorite Online Game Revival Projects

Started by creaturefeatureBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 12
Views: 1442
Last post January 28, 2023 @911.84
by Corrupted Unicorn

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi