Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @211.71 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 575 times)
muttthecowcat
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« on: April 18, 2024 @154.88 »

Hello! It's nice to meet everyone! I joined neocities about a year ago and have been slowly working on my site. It's been really nice to get away from the big blue sites and drama! Hope you're all doing well and I'm glad to be here  :ha:
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Any/All

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024 @160.87 »

It's such a breath of fresh air when you get your head out of the... controversy... ;-;

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:ozwomp: my beloved

muttthecowcat
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024 @329.71 »

It's such a breath of fresh air when you get your head out of the... controversy... ;-;

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you!!
larvapuppy
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024 @778.87 »

Hi & welcome! I love your website's colour scheme! I remember playing Petz on my cousin's computer in the early 2000s; your Petz page was really fun to check out.

the end of an era, one starts anew
muttthecowcat
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024 @163.78 »

Hi & welcome! I love your website's colour scheme! I remember playing Petz on my cousin's computer in the early 2000s; your Petz page was really fun to check out.

Thank you!! Yay another petz person!!
Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024 @873.24 »

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum ! Enjoy your stay  :4u:
muttthecowcat
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024 @204.03 »

Hello and welcome to the MelonLand forum ! Enjoy your stay  :4u:

Thank you!!
bees
Jr. Member ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2024 @579.65 »

Welcome! I saw the mention of Petz and immediately had to click through to your site. I think maybe you've arrived in the PC after my time but it was so cool seeing new downloadable breeds! I had a Petz site for a while there, though I took it down because I don't have the time/energy to keep it up. I'm thinking of having an area for my old downloadz on my new site but haven't gotten around to it.

(By the way, has your site been listed in the Petz Site Directory? Did I simply miss it?)

muttthecowcat
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2024 @711.33 »

Welcome! I saw the mention of Petz and immediately had to click through to your site. I think maybe you've arrived in the PC after my time but it was so cool seeing new downloadable breeds! I had a Petz site for a while there, though I took it down because I don't have the time/energy to keep it up. I'm thinking of having an area for my old downloadz on my new site but haven't gotten around to it.

(By the way, has your site been listed in the Petz Site Directory? Did I simply miss it?)

Hi!  :ha: No I just made my site last year so it's not up on the directory yet. But this was a good reminder for me to email to get it added so thanks!
bees
Jr. Member ⚓︎

iMood: lobb

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2024 @735.00 »

Hi!  :ha: No I just made my site last year so it's not up on the directory yet. But this was a good reminder for me to email to get it added so thanks!

No problem, glad that reminded you!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi