Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @39.97 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 24/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 961.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☞ ∙ Life on the Web
| | |-+  ⛽︎ ∙ Technology & Archiving
| | | |-+  Seeking Deleted Storytime Vids!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Seeking Deleted Storytime Vids!!  (Read 444 times)
CableCat
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Man I Love Frogs!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Worm!Joined 2023!
« on: April 24, 2024 @172.36 »

Hi all!

So, a while back I used to LOVE listening to Chaos55t's Fake Witch Series where she would read user's stories about people pretending to be "PoWeRfUl" And casting fake curses and generally engaging in tomfoolery.

I found out today that Chaos55t's YouTube Channel was entirely deleted!! I'm also now aware of the "drama" regarding why, but this is not the place for discussion or debate about that topic.

The Fake Witch series was the only content of Chaos55t's that I watched, and it was mostly user-submitted reddit stories she would read and shortly comment on. It was fun entertainment for me, and I would periodically go back and listen to those videos over again if I was in a bad mood. I regret not archiving them myself now!  :ohdear:  :drat:

So I'm coming here to ask: Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could possibly recover these videos?

I've checked Archive.org and I found another site where someone reuploaded the first two video's audio as a "podcast", but aside from that I've had no luck!

For anyone willing to help, thanks! :unite:

"Sharing Tea With A Fascinating Stranger Is One Of Life’s True Delights."

~Uncle Iroh

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅☽〇☾⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
  *Help Me Hatch my Dragon Eggs!*
      Give 'em a click, plz!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

rosemary-snorter

Just a Pagan

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024 @896.35 »

Hey! (Sorry if the formatting is weird, I'm a newbie) I've had the same issue. I used to be a big fan of Chaos55t and when I found out she deleted her channel I was devastated! I found one of her videos (not from her fake witch series) on Internet Archive, her Newgrounds, her Tumblr, and possibly her Twitter account (impossible for me to tell if it's actually her because I don't have Twitter and can't view her account). Was wondering if you've found anything since posting?   :smile:  I'll list the links to everything I've found below:

Internet Archive
Newgrounds
Twitter
Tumblr

Hope this helps! Again, sorry if the formatting is weird. I'm not too good at this kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2024 @43.00 by rosemary-snorter » Logged
rosemary-snorter

Just a Pagan

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

Joined 2024!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2024 @39.76 »

Hey OP, great news! Did a small amount of digging and I found a YouTube channel that's been reuploading a bit of her content. The channel is Thop Archive and they have a Google Drive folder full of some of her content. Although they don't have all of her Fake Witch series, they have a bit of it.

Hope this helps!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (2)

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi